". Im leaving ."

Before we start I wanna add a small note to you all at the moment, I haven't been updating this story which is my fault, but I do still do update this story, and it will be continued.
_________________

[[Damon's POV]]

______ was already asleep in her room, meaning me and Stefan were in the clear to talk with Elena, Caroline, Tyler, Bonnie, and the least I really didn't wanna talk to was Katherine, but she was apart of this anyway. I walked into the main room with a bottle of bourbon as usual, while they all argued with one another, which wasn't helping the situation at all.

"Will you all shut up!?" That certainly made them all stop when Damon shouted, Caroline rolled her eyes while they all just stared at me like an idiot. Bonnie cleared her throat and leaned on the arm of the couch chair, she was so over this Klaus Mikaelson thing, it wasn't even about him anyway, "Let's just get this over with." "And I agree with you, bonnica magica," Damon retorted while everyone stared at him like an idiot.

"Sooo, about the Klaus thing? What are we supposed to do?" Caroline asked while Stefan let out a huff and shook his head along, "Nothing, we can do nothing," he commented while Damon rolled his eyes and let out a small groan, he honestly didn't get what was wrong with his brother, such a Debby downer. While he sat down and took a sip of his bourbon, Tyler crossed his arms over his chest, while tilting his own head and raising an eyebrow.

"So, we're just gonna have to deal with him in mystic falls forever?" "Yeah, sounds about right" while he sipped on his bourbon, while Stefan rubbed his forehead in annoyance. He honestly didn't get know what to do at this point, though he didn't take account on how ______ was considering to leave to New Orleans with Klaus, not that none of them knew her at all.

[[Y/N's POV]]

I had woken up in a stiff position with my hair in such a mess, I sat up with a heavy huff, I did hear some arguing downstairs while her leaned forward and got off my bed with a creek. I stumbled a bit before grabbing my phone and checking it, I fell asleep while texting Klaus, I felt butterflies in my stomach while I put the phone back down, then walked to my closet. I then got dressed in a grey sweater, and some jeans while I crossed my arms over my chest. Before I decided to then agree and go back and text Klaus.

[[Texts Between Klaus And Y/N]]

Klaus??

/2 minutes later/

How may I help you love??

I was thinking... and I do wanna come to New Orleans with you

....

...

That's great love, shall I come pick you up?

No, no I can drive my own car

Alright.

[[End Of Text Messages]]

I let put a squeal of excitement while I immediately grabbed a suitcase and shoved my clothes in there, I was a bit overexcited to leave the Salvatore house, mainly because I could finally leave Damon's "rules." At least I wouldn't have to deal with him anymore. As soon as I was finished I put on my shoes and snatched up the suitcase.

I swung open the door and drug the suitcase downstairs with it tumbling down the steps, I heard the others talking but paid no mind, while I stepped closer to the door, "where are you going ______??" I heard a voice behind me, which was obviously Damon.

"Oh" "I'm Leaving."

And with that, I opened the door and left.

_____________________________

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER EVERYONE, IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER BUT IM BACK AGAIN.

Words: 659

Love you all seriously and I do hope you enjoy this story, while I don't update usually but I will start doing so enjoy this chapter everyone.