"Salvatore boarding house"

Klaus had me experiencing multiple orgasms, this night "shittttttt" I moaned, "d... Do you need a drink" I asked him "I would but I'm afraid I won't be able to stop once I start" "damon would drink from me" he then flipped my legs on my chest, and slammed into me, causing me to scream his name, over and over "are you trying to make me angry love?" N...no Klaus* I mumbled "good" with that he put my legs down and continued to slam into me causing me to scratch at his back, causing him to grunt

[Time skip]

Klaus kept his promise, and after we finished and got dressed he offered to drive me home and I agreed, to it as he got one of Elijah's old fancy cars, and we got in the car, and he started to drive, "when can I see you again" "hm, tomorrow? I'll give you my number and I'll text you?" He nodded "alright love" as he stopped at a red light letting go of the wheel and kissed me passionately, then pulled back with a smirk, and turned back to the wheel and began driving again.

The rest of the ride was silent, but sooner or later we arrived at the slavotore boarding, Klaus then pulled out his phone, and handed it to me, as I grabbed it and put my number in it "I'll text you tomorrow" "I'll be expecting a call" which made me chuckle when he said that, I then kissed him, and pulled back, opened the car door and got out the car "goodbye love" "bye Klaus" I then smiled and waved and walked to the door, unlocked it and walked in, i walked into see damon and Klaus sister Rebekah making out near the wall which resulted in me. Making a gag noise, and both turning their heads to look at me "you, you're the one that my brother has taken an interest in" with that she pushed Damon to the side and walked up to me, and touched my hair, while Damon looked at me with a smug look on his face.

"Let's hope you're not like the last" she stated and dragged Damon upstairs to do god-knows what, as I sighed and made a disgusted face, and walk upstairs to my room, as soon as I opened the door, I crashed on the bed, ready to pass out till i heard noises through the wall, i groaned and banged on the wall but they just got louder, I then grabbed a pillow, and slammed it on my head hoping to block out the noises, then groaned as i kept hearing them, "god damnit!?" I shouted as they got louder.
____________________________________________

I already know it's short but I'm back!!!

Might not update as fast as usual but I will be updating

Words: 485 🤹🏾‍♀️🤹🏾‍♀️🤹🏾‍♀️🤹🏾‍♀️🤹🏾‍♀️🤹🏾‍♀️