"Back home."

That very next day, when i finally actually made it home, I felt great, like really great Damon and Stefan stared at me when I came through the door. I wouldn't blame them though.

My hair was a mess, so was my outfit, so I could see why they did, I slowly walked down the hallways. I stumbled just a bit before walking up the stairs, then making it to my bedroom, I was gonna check if Klaus had texted me anything. But I was bit tired so as soon as I made it close to my bed, I completely crashed down, right after taking off my shoes, I didn't really know why I kept meeting Klaus but he felt great, greater then Damon that's for sure. And I mean it with no offense, it was just that Damon wasn't as great.

"God.." I mumbled as I shut my eyes, though it seemed I couldn't really fall asleep at all, perhaps it was because I was too tired to actually be tired and fall asleep, I let out a loud groan before sitting up with a small huff. I snatched my phone up from the nightstand to see if Klaus had texted at all. He did, I had a smirk appeared upon my face when I realized he texted me.

The Texts Between Klaus and Y/N

"How was it?"

"I've got to say, you're kinda the best I've ever had."

"Good to know I'm better than Damon."

"I want to also thank you for the dress a few days ago."

"It was no problem love, I'm pretty sure a princess wore it."

"Really? Well how interesting."

"Quite if you ask me. But I do have something to ask."

"What is it?"

"I'll be leaving for New Orleans soon, and I was wondering if you wanted to come along, we could spend more time together, talk, maybe even have sex?"

"Uh... Can you even me a minute to think about that."

______

The end of the texts.

I was actually kinda surprised when Klaus had asked me to go back to New Orleans with him, I'd never really been there. Plus it would be a great opportunity for me to see some new things, but at the same time I had friends here in mystic falls that I didn't wanna leave, what would they do without me?

I kept thinking about my decision, I didn't wanna get Klaus' hopes up at all, so I hadn't replied to the text yet. But I also didn't wanna have him thinking I left him on read, why did love life have to be so hard? I'd never understand it at all, I let out a huff then laid back down on my bed. I didn't know what to say or respond back to Klaus with, what would I tell Damon , Stefan and everyone else if I was leaving with Klaus, it wasn't like they trusted Klaus at all. It was quite hard deciding on what to do at this point.

Though I did finally feel myself slowly drifting to sleep, perhaps I would wake up with my final decision. Till then i closed my eyes and went to sleep.

_______

Hiii my lovely's hope you enjoyed this chapter, ima be updating this story at lot more.

🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾

Words: 553