Chapter:29 💜 Company Problem 💜

Time skip

They reached to korea to there company

(Jhon there secretary)

Suga:" Jhon where is yn"
Jhon:" sir maam is the meeting room very angry "

Yn friend Mr and Mrs kim went directly to the mansion as BTS said to them

BTS pov

When Jhon tell us that yn is in the meeting room angry and so we rushed there we saw yn sitting in the head chair shaking her leg lightly but fast and she had her hand on her head and hanged her head low. Her aura was giving a dangerous vibe . So Jin hyung asked her

Jin:"what happened yn why you suddenly came back to korea urgently "
Yn:" because of your fucking language (she shouted in anger)
Hobi:" yn ...dear language "
Yn:" no fucking language oppa . You are talking to the CEO who had lost a thousand million dollars from her company account."
RM:"what but how "
Yn:"you will get to know it very soon"

Yn took out her phone and call someone...and after the call yn secretary Juily come in and handed a laptop to yn

Yn:"see your assistance Lia has taken out my money under your nose and you all don't know "

We all were shocked after listening Lia name

Jimin:" no but she can't do this"
Yn:" so you still believe someone over me" ( in disbelieve able look)

She scoffed looking at us turning her head at the side but she quickly turned her face towards us with a blank face but her eyes were showing so much anger

Suga:" no yn it's n--"
Yn:" Juily bring Lia in"
Juily :"yes maam"

As yn commanded Juily brought lia in and she was having some buries on her face and body

Tae:" what happened to her"
Yn:" i beaten her ..... She was trying to stole more money from the company but my guard caught her"
Lia:" you bitch "

As she said that before we could do anything yn stood up came near her spint around and kicked her face with her leg she was wearing broad heel boots.

Hobi:"don't you try to say something to my sister guard take her away "

After guards took her away we turned towards yn

BTS :"we are sorry yn "
Hobi:" please expect our sorry sunshine "
Yn:" I don't need anyone's sorry oppa I need my money back"

After saying this she stand up and left we also followed her

Time skip

We reached home

Dad:" what happened in the company dear"
Yn:" dad there assistant Lia stole a thousand million dollars from my company account which was for the project....so what I want is them to fire her and my money back to me "
Dad:" why you have said that will only happen my daughter "

After this the matter got solved we all were in the living room.

No one pov

The day ended like that BTS tried to talk to yn but she went away.

At night yn had a nightmare she wake up . She needs water but it was not there so she went downstairs to take it . When she was coming back after taking water she saw someone in the garden.

She slowly went outside the house to the garden and she saw there was Jin hyung.

Yn pov

Is he Jin .... Is he crying . But why

Author pov

Yn went near her and she heard what was he talking.

Jin:" why God why...(Sniff ) Why does it always happen to us ...(Sniff ) First her and now yn ... (Sniff) I know we did wrong...(Sniff) We are her brothers we should trust her ... (Sniff) I don't know what has taken over me .... (Sniff) I am the eldest i should have stopped them ... (Sniff) Please god I don't wanna lose her. (Sniff)

He started crying then he suddenly felt like someone putted hand on his shoulder. He stopped crying and turned around to see YN .

Jin:"yn..."
Yn:"Do you really fell sorry"
Jin:" I am sorry yn i should have believed you and i should have stopped them "

Suddenly yn hugged him suddenly he stopped but hugged her and started cried and after sometime he stopped.

Yn and Jin than sat on the bench near.

Yn:" btw who is her whom were you talking about"
Jin:" when we were little there was a girl she was our sister but not real we use to live playing and do everything together we love eachother. But one day we don't know where she went and than we got to know she died . After that we become so cold and that was the reason for everyone behaviour towards you in the starting because they don't wanna give you her place. But now you made you own place in everyone heart"
Yn:"ohhh... But sorry to hear "

Yn again hugged him but when they broke the hug yn necklace stuck in Jin t shirt button.

Seeing the necklace Jin eyes got widden. And he was not sure if it was rea or not so he nervously ask yn

Jin :" Yn who gave you this "
Yn:" i don't know oppa my aunt told me this was give to me by someone special"
Jin:"oppa .....did you forgive me"
Yn:"yes because i really felt you are sorry"

After taking a bit more they went to there respective room.

The necklace on yn neck --->

Jin pov

Here I am fighting with my thoughts

How was it with her.??

But in can be fake to right

No this cannot happen we ourselves get that necklace customised

Should I tell them or ....not ????

.

*Please comment down and please support.*
.
.
💜💜💜hope you guys like the story💜💜💜 *
.
.
*💜💜💜please also comment about what you think about the story and what else I can do💜💜💜*
.
.
*💜💜💜 Stay safe stay happy💜💜💜*