"You shouldn't have applied a blush. You have become a tomato." Abhishek said. Shubman's constant hand grip around my waist made me blush hard.

____

We reached at a place that rarely had lights. There was no light. Only music and people shouting and drinking. Shubman held my hand and we all went inside. The boys ordered drinks as soon as we entered. I and Shagun stood there looking here and there.

Shubman came and gave drinks to all except me. "You both aren't taking drinks?" Ishan asked. "I..umm."
"She has to feed ayat no." Shubman said.
"Okay and what about you?" Ishan asked.

Shubman looked at me and I nodded. He took a drink. After they cheers their drinks with a cold drink. The DJ played a love song 'Khuda Jaane' and everyone hooted. Shubman interwind his hands with me and took me to the dance floor.

I looked back at Shagun. She nodded with a smile telling me to enjoy this night. I looked back at Shubman. He held both of my hands and danced. He then placed his hands on my hips and pulled me closer.

It was all a new thing for me. I Never wore a short dress. Never went to a place where they had no lights. Never danced with my love. But tonight. Everything seems to be changed.

I was actually dancing with my love tonight on a song that actually represents both of our lives.

"Sajde mein yun hi jhukta hun tum pe hi ake rukhta hun. Kya yeh sabhko hota hai?" He sung along with the song.

"Hum ko kya lena hai sabh se tum se hi sabh baate ab se. Ban gye ho tum meri dua." I sung and he smiled flashing his dimples at me.

"Khuda Jaane Ke Mein Fida Hoon...Khuda Jaane Mein Mitt Gaya..Khuda Jaane Yeh Kyun Hua Hai. Ke Ban Gaye Ho Tum Mere Khuda." I and Shubman sung in unison looking at each other.

We continue to sing the song with our eyes and soul connected to each other. I couldn't resist myself from smiling. It was making me an actual tomato.

When the song ended everyone hooted and shouted for another love song. The DJ was in mood and he played all the love songs.

I looked around when I saw Shagun playfully hitting Abhishek when he tried falling on a girl Ishan was dancing with. "Humari shaadi hone wali hai. Sharam kar Abhi!" Shagun shouted. "I was literally going to fell because you stepped on my toe. No intentions to even look at girl. I love you Shagun." Abhishek yelled and hugged Shagun that made me laugh.

Shagun and Abhishek are getting married in few days but they haven't stopped fighting on small things. The chaotic duo.

____

The party ended with Shagun slept on Abhishek's shoulder and Abhishek on Shagun's head. Shubman on mine shoulder and Ishan was sitting with a girl.

Ishan and that girl were sitting in front of me talking and laughing. When they noticed that I was the only person awake and looked at them. Ishan came towards me and said "Lagta hai Shubman ki bhabhi mil gyi!" He winked and then I smiled cheekily. "But who's she?" I asked.

"Come meet her." He said "I can't stand up, he's sleeping on my shoulder. He will be awake" I said "okay I'll tell her to come here." He went away and then he came back to me after the girl shook her head.

"Tell her I wont bite her." Ishan smiled "She's your fan. And she's nervous." He said. I looked back at the girl and nodded to her with a smile and then she came.

"Hi, I'm Khyati Parmar." I smiled "I know you all. I've read your books and I love you for real." Her smile was so heartwarming.

"I'm Suhana Singh. A model." She said.

This tall, black eyed with black hair and a sweet smile came closer to me and said "I've a big crush on Ishan and I can't believe that he have been talking to me from the moment he have walked inside." She smiled widely which I reciprocated.

Next hour went with I, Ishan and Suhana's chattering. I really like this new girl. Her aura is something everyone can fall in and that's why Ishan was continuously looking at Her.

•••

Late but who cares? Welcome our very own and my favourite GillGlory77
As Suhana Singh.

Also why aren't you guys commenting??! Do it because I wanna know how the chapters are going.

Do vote & comment. Because I love y'all. 🫶🏽