1. Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh~

•Shubman Gill•

I was in my balcony when I heard mom calling me.

"Shubi?" mom called me. I went downstairs.

"We need to talk." she said.

She was sitting with dad and Shahneel.

I nodded and went to them.

She sighed and looked at Shahneel di. "Shubi, It's been 3 months that you haven't talk to any of us. If you don't want to think of us it's alright but what about your cricket? It's been 4 months that you haven't been in that format because of her." Shahneel rolled her eyes at the last statement.

I didn't said anything.

Shahneel looked at mom "Shubman you are hurting yourself. You both wasn't mean to be each other's and that's okay. She was not the Last girl on this planet. There are many more." Mom said.

"Yes there are but I'll not be able to love anybody else not because of her but all of them that I dated. I'm not able to think of anything else." as I said this I realised my eyes going watery.

"Shub" mom kept her hand on mine.

"You have to or else you will end up hurting yourself more than anything." I slowly yank away my hand from her. And looked away from them.

Dad took a deep breath and said "We are going her house tomorrow and that's it." he got up and left.

"WHAT? Who's House? What girl?" I said loudly. "Shubman." Dad looked at me.

"You are almost 30 Shub. We always wanted you to marry a girl of your choice. And we have seen your 'choices'. But there is not a single girl you dated seriously. And when you tried doing that. That girl left you with pain. Sometimes you are not serious, sometimes those girls are not serious. We are tired of this. So, we want you to MARRY the GIRL WHAT WE WILL CHOOSE." Dad said.

"Ohh" "But I don't want to marry." I said and got up and made my ways to my room.

"You WILL marry. That's it." Shahneel said.

I came in my room and sat on my bed.

I cried so much that when I got up after half and hour my eyes were red and swollen.

I don't want to think of her but she is with me even when she is not around me.

Ahhhh. I hate HER. ME. MY LIFE.
_____

I was sitting on my bed with a notebook in my hand. My eyes were closed.

I heard someone's footsteps coming from the room door.

I didn't opened my eyes.

"Shahneel go away please." I said.

"Shubman I'm your sister, and they are your parents. We know what is good or bad for you. You know na what is going through your life and even if you want to change it, you can't.

But closing eyes for such minutes or hours with that notebook in your hand will not change the fact that she will not come back. Neither your tears will get her back." She said.