22. Khuda Jaane.

•Khyati Parmar•

I ran away from him. "Wait Khyati. I won't do anything!" He said and I stopped. He was standing across the table. I panted for air "I swear I won't do anything." He said.

"Oh I don't believe you." I smirked, and then he came running to me before I could proceed he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer.

"Shubman leave me, what if someone will see us like this?" I hid my face in his chest. "Who cares?" Shubman Chuckled.

"I care!" Shagun shouted from back and we pulled away in horror. "You scared us." I and Shubman said in unison.

"Khyati, my haldi is in 2 days and you are busy doing romance with your husband!" Shagun said and I tried hard not to laugh.

"Calm down Shagun, ab main uska husband hun aur agar mere sath romance nhi karegi toh kis ke sath karegi?" I looked up at Shubman and then back at Shagun who was looking at Shubman dumbfounded. I closed my eyes and burst out laughing.

"Are you guys for real?" Shagun said smiling. "Arey I said the logical thing. And you are laughing." Shubman said laughing.

We three stood there laughing without noticing that workers were looking at us. Abhishek came and patted Shagun's back as he spoke "Okay okay, Guys stop. Our wedding ceremony will start soon, And we all will be busy in the ceremony, no? So..." he smirked at Shubman. Shubman looked at me and smiled.

"What?" I and Shagun asked and then Shubman turned me to the opposite side and started to walk into Abhishek's house. "Be ready!" Abhishek yelled from back.

I looked up at Shubman, he was smiling shamelessly "What is it Shub?" I asked and then we entered our room.

"Go get ready, wear something that you usually don't wear." He said and closed the door behind him. I raised my eyebrows.

"Abhay and Shagun said its their last bachelor days. They want to enjoy so we are going somewhere." He said. "Where's ayat?" I asked. "She's with maa and paa." I nodded "Hazel." He called me. "Wear that." He pointed to a bag at the bed. Did he actually bought a particular dress for me?

___

Shubman's back was facing me. He was leaning on the balcony door. He wore black shirt and black jeans. He was Looking up at the moon. I walked closer to him and he turned. He looked at me in surprise. I pulled back and twirl slowly as he looked intensely at me.

"How do I look? It's my first time wearing such cloth. And you know it's kind of..." he immediately came and pulled me in a kiss. He placed his hands on my back and kissed me continuously. When we pulled apart he looked down at me. "You look so hot. I'm speechless." He kissed me again and then he looked in my eyes.

"This dress is actually beautiful but isn't this too small? It's reaching to my thighs." He placed his finger on my lips and pulled me more closer. His lips slowly touched mine. "You look effortlessly gorgeous in this dress. And as I said earlier. Not a single men can look at you the way I can and even if someone do...he will end up in a burning body." He winked that made me blush.

He intertwined his fingers with me and went downstairs. There stood Abhishek, Shagun and Ishan. All black.

"Did we all just copied each other?" Shagun asked as all were wearing black.

"Stop spaying at me guys." Ishan smiled widely.

"By the way, Khyati? You are actually wearing a short dress after so many years. How's this possible?" Shagun asked. I looked up at Shubman.

I was afraid to wear such cloths because that mayan and his men, they always had their eye on me wherever I go. But after these years I can wear a dress like this because of my love, my husband.