5. Yeh tune kya kiya.

• Shubman Gill •

I sat on the bed with a heavy sigh. I just came back from my practice. It was tiring. I rolled over to look for my phone to see  I had 3 text messages from Khyati.

I opened it to see a picture. She was wearing the kurti and jhumka that I bought from Lucknow. She looked pretty.

Under she wrote. "Thank you!" With a red heart. I smiled.

I liked her reply and sent an emoji.

"You didn't wore the kurti. Why so?" I asked.

"I want to wear it on a eventful day. Will wear it soon. :)" she said and I sent the thumbs up emoji.

Yesterday Khyati came to the airport to say me best of luck for my next match.

We won the T20s against England in Delhi. Now I was in Mumbai for Odi against England.

Khyati and I have been good friends lately. It's amazing that I can share anything with her without awkwardness.

I didn't wanted to tell my truth to her on that day.

But I don't know why but I was not able to handle myself. But after talking to her I felt better and lighter.

Khyati have some magic in her when she smiled, my mood is light up by her.

After awhile I got up and went to take a shower.

_____

The cold breeze is hitting my face. I am standing on the hotel's roof. And remembering the conversation with Khyati.

She was right, I never loved them. But trusted all of them that they will not leave me. But at the end they did.

After meeting Khyati I felt that I am changed.

I no more cry, I no more look into the book that Has the portrait of her, I have started talking with my family and friends. I haven't been rude to anyone. I have started smiling and laughing again. Life seems to get better nowadays. And I wish this stays.

"Bhoo" Abhishek pushed my back, I held the railing. "Abhayyy what is this yr." I said calmly.

"Ummm see Ishan I told you he's changed. If we had old Shubman, this boy would have yelled at me." Abhishek said.

"And you wouldn't have been in the condition of saying anything because he would have grabbed your throat." Ishan laughed.

I looked at them with no expression.

"Seriously guys?" I said and sat on the chair.

"Bhai you have changed." They both sat and said in unison.

I nodded "I know."

"Can we Ask the reason?" Ishan asked.

"Arey hnnn, it is Khyati, Right? Arey I know her from past two years. She is like this. She can light up the whole world!" Abhishek said.

"You know her from past two year?" I and Ishan asked in unison.

"Yes. You know my girlfriend Shagun? She is her sister. So!"