Summoning all her courage, Sumarnika met his gaze with unwavering determination, her eyes reflecting a myriad of thoughts and feelings. "You," she finally whispered, her voice barely audibles above the gentle crackle of the flames.

Reyansh's brows furrowed in confusion, his expression a mixture of curiosity and intrigue. "What?" he inquired, his tone soft yet insistent, urging her to elaborate on her cryptic words.

With a subtle sway of her hips, she approached him, her eyes gleaming with a mischievous glint as she met his gaze with an inviting smile. "What brings me here, Your Majesty?" she purred, her voice dripping with honeyed tones as she closed the distance between them.

Reyansh raised an eyebrow, a hint of amusement dancing in his eyes at her boldness. "I'm curious to know, Rajkumari," he replied, his voice laced with intrigue as he leaned in slightly.

Summoning her most enchanting smile, Sumarnika leaned closer, the warmth of her breath mingling with his. "Oh, just the mere thought of you, Your Highness," she murmured, her words laced with a subtle allure as she trailed a finger along the lapel of his attire.

A faint smirk played upon Reyansh's lips, his gaze locking with hers in a silent exchange of playful banter. "Is that so?" he remarked, his tone tinged with amusement as he allowed himself to be drawn into her playful game.

As Sumarnika stood before him, her pulse quickened with every passing moment in his presence. She couldn't deny the rush of excitement coursing through her veins as she engaged in this daring game of flirtation with the king.

With a coy smile, she tilted her head ever so slightly, allowing a lock of her hair to cascade over her shoulder in a tantalizing display. "Oh, just a little conversation, Your Majesty," she replied, her voice silky smooth with a hint of mischief dancing in her eyes.

Reyansh's gaze lingered on her, his expression unreadable as he leaned in closer, his breath mingling with hers in the intimate space between them. "A conversation, you say?" he echoed, his voice low and husky, sending shivers down her spine.

Summoning every ounce of courage, Sumarnika took a bold step forward, closing the distance between them until there was barely a breath of air separating their bodies. "Yes, a conversation," she whispered, her voice barely above a murmur, her eyes dancing with an unmistakable spark of desire.

Reyansh's lips curled into a knowing smile; his gaze locked with hers in a silent exchange. "Well then, Rajkumari, let us converse," he said, his voice tinged with a hint of seduction.

Reyansh was keenly aware of Sumarnika's subtle advances; they were a familiar dance they had performed many times before. Each encounter seemed to follow a similar pattern, with her attempting to ensnare him with her charm and allure.

As he looked her over, he couldn't deny the undeniable beauty she possessed. She was poised and elegant, every inch the picture of royalty. Her flawless figure and regal demeanor were enough to captivate any man's attention. Yet, despite her allure, Reyansh's heart remained steadfastly loyal to another – a wildflower whose untamed spirit had captured his soul.

Though tempted by Sumarnika's beauty, Reyansh knew that his heart belonged to another, someone whose essence transcended the confines of convention and expectation. And so, even as he acknowledged Sumarnika's charms, his thoughts drifted inexorably to the one who held his heart in her delicate hands.

"I was so excited to meet you" Sumarnika confessed.

"Pleasure is all mine, Rajkumari. But can you please excuse me now. I have a lot of preparations to look after for the wedding ceremony". Reyansh words stabbed Sumarnika right into heart making her remember the purpose she actually came for.