☽- 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩...?

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 :

I stared at the door that holds sunday's office... my nervousness growing each second. million thoughts floating in my mind.

"Y/n, stop being a coward just open the goddamn door" navy snapped me back to reality, rolling his eyes as he pecked me on my check with his beak.

"Ow, ow! Fine fine" i whisper-yelled before knocking on the door.

"Come in" you heard Sunday's melodic soft voice from inside the room "okay..!" I opened the door walking inside.

"Thank you for coming, y/n" Sunday smiled at you warmly, you decided to give him a smile back "no problem " i replied sitting down on one of the chairs.

"So.. I wanted to ask you something" Sunday crossed his arms and looked at me.

"Uhm what is it? " i asked becoming even more anxious and nervous 'like what does he want to tell me???? I'm fired from my job???'

"Y/n, first calm down" he spoke putting his hands on mine as he told me to take deep breathes, which I obeyed.

"Ok, now I want to tell you that I want you to be a guest for the charmony festival. " my eyes widened, my brows furrowing.

"What?" I asked looking at his face to see if he was joking or not.

"I know you have been in charge of the safety of the people in the past charmony festival's but, I really want you to rest and enjoy this big event..." He said with a begging expression on his face.

"But... What about Gallagher..? " I raised my eyes, honestly deep down I was waiting for this moment but I really have gone used to being in the charge in the safety of the people with my older brother.

"No need to worry angel, I have already told him about this plus I have upgraded your room to a VIP one" he replied back, pulling his hand away.

"You didn't have to do that... Sun"

"Anything for you angel"

"you have been working hard trying to make penacony a safe place and I want to reward you for that" Sunday smiled patting me gently on my head in a comforting way which made me smile.

"Wait! Where did Navy go?!" I noticed that my assistant had suddenly gone missing.

"Sun, I'm sorry but i have to go!" I spoke as i started panicking.

"Y/n!" He called out my name grabbing my wrist as he pulled me back, when i suddenly landed on his chest.

"Here is the key to your room i have already informed alley and the others" he took out a key which had a metal keychain which wrote room 'room 349'.