Chapter 14 - Protecting Each Other

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Haera asked, "Don't you have an umbrella Yeodan oppa?" As she handed the umbrella to him, he remained silent and observed her.

She smiled softly at him as she continued, "I guess the rain pours. I rather like it. Do you know why? Because rain will comfort you too when you cry, it'll also cry with you."

"What do you mean?" Yeodan asked

"When you cry, the rain will comfort you as well in return. This is so touching. It's almost as if the rain understands our sorrows and sympathises with us. No matter how sad we may be, the rain will always be there for us to embrace and shed tears of sorrow alongside us. That's why I like it...ah! I have to go now! Yeoryeong and Dan-I are waiting for me at the convenience store. Bye, oppa!" Haera uttered the farewell with ease and left.

This event inspired him to adore rain, which served as a reminder of Haera and her endearing words. Each drop of the rain, he associated with her and her warmth. He smiled at the thought.

///

" KANG HAERA I LIKE YOU PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!!!" The guy standing in front of Haera confessed his feelings for her, but before she could respond, Eun Jiho appeared and interrupted the conversation.

"Hey, why are you confessing to my girl friend?" he said, his facial expressions indicating an amused smirk.

"Girlfriend?!" The boy flinched, expressing his confusion, but Ji-Ho did not elaborate on his statement.

"Yeah, my girlfriend. She's taken. Sorry. Go away." The scared boy fled after Jiho's threat. Haera shot him a disgusted look, indicating her disinterest and discomfort.

"Girlfriend my ass." Haera snapped back at Jiho with disgust

Jiho became frustrated and stated, "Hey, you should be nice! I helped you!"

"Who said I needed your help?" Haera replied to Jiho in a dismissive manner.

Jiho struggled to contain his anger and replied, "This little sh*t."

Haera giggled mischievously, teasing Jiho by saying, "That's why Dan-I didn't notice your feelings for her when you confessed. Your feelings got friend zoned as a result. Haha..."

"Hey i didn't friendzone?! Wait what How did you know that?" Jiho asked

"Secret, why would I tell you? I simply know you liked her since 8th grade." Haera stated, as she proceeded to descend the stairs. Jiho grabbed her hand, to which he replied, "I liked someone else when we were in 8th grade."

Haera looked confused as she continuing to poke fun at him. "Okay, what's your point? You still got friend zoned."

Jiho's temperament became increasingly agitated and out of control, was enraged by this point, "I did not friend zone you, you piece of sh*t!"

He shouted as Haera continued to chuckle while being internally anxious, unsure of which events and storyline will change. However, she remained courageous and confident, attempting to carry the flow and act naturally like a river that keeps flowing despite obstacles.

Suddenly, she thought about Yeodan.

"You changed." The words echo through her ears, and she knows it's the truth. She has indeed changed since her introduction in this new world, becoming an unfamiliar character called Haera.

despite that she still willing to maintain them until the end.

While walking she stares to Eun Jiho who's infront of her she wondered who that "someone else" was.

"I liked someone else when we were in 8th grade."

she pondered, "If it wasn't Dan-I, then who could it have been... "