Shadows' Silent Serenade (Shadow x reader)

The moon cast a silver glow over the tranquil forest, illuminating the path ahead with its ethereal light. Lost in the quiet beauty of the night, you were startled when a familiar figure emerged from the shadows.

"Hey there," greeted Shadow, his voice as smooth as velvet.

You turned to see him standing there, his piercing crimson eyes reflecting the moonlight. Despite his stoic demeanor, there was a softness in his gaze that drew you in, and a small, almost imperceptible smile tugged at the corners of his lips.

"Shadow," you said, surprised by his sudden appearance. "What are you doing here?"

Shadow stepped closer, his movements graceful and fluid. "I wanted to see you," he admitted, his voice low and melodic. "Being near you brings me a sense of... peace."

Your heart skipped a beat at his words, a warmth spreading through your chest. "I feel the same way," you confessed, your voice barely above a whisper.

Shadow reached out, his hand brushing against yours in a silent gesture of comfort. "Come with me," he said, his voice soft yet commanding. "There's something I want to show you."

You followed him deeper into the forest, the rustle of leaves underfoot the only sound breaking the silence. As you walked, Shadow's presence felt like a shield against the darkness, his silent strength reassuring.

Before long, you arrived at a secluded clearing bathed in moonlight, a small pond shimmering in the center. Shadow turned to face you, his eyes shining with an intensity that took your breath away.

"I thought we could spend some time here," he said, gesturing to the tranquil surroundings. "Just you and me, in the quiet of the night."

Tears welled up in your eyes as you looked at him, overwhelmed by his thoughtfulness. "Shadow, this is beautiful," you whispered, your voice filled with emotion.

He nodded, a faint smile gracing his lips. "I just want to make you happy," he murmured, his gaze never leaving yours.

And as you sat together by the edge of the pond, the stillness of the night enveloping you like a comforting embrace, you knew that this moment would stay with you forever. In Shadow's presence, surrounded by his silent serenade, you felt like the luckiest person in the world.