Rings Of Aftection (Sonic x reader)

In the tranquil surroundings of Green Hill Zone, Sonic the Hedgehog found himself taking a rare moment to pause and enjoy the natural beauty around him. The sun cast a warm glow over the rolling hills and emerald-green foliage, creating a serene atmosphere.

As Sonic rested against a large tree, his thoughts drifted to someone special—the reader, who had captured his heart in a way no one else ever had. With a soft smile, he imagined them by his side, their laughter mingling with the gentle rustle of leaves in the breeze.

Suddenly, he heard footsteps approaching, and his heart skipped a beat. Turning around, Sonic saw the reader standing before him, their eyes sparkling with warmth and affection.

"Hey there, Sonic," they said, their voice soft and melodious. "I thought I'd find you here."

Sonic's smile widened as he rose to greet them. "Hey, [Reader]. What brings you to Green Hill Zone?"

"I just wanted to spend some time with you," they replied, their gaze never leaving his. "I've missed you."

Sonic felt a rush of emotion swell within him, knowing that their feelings mirrored his own. "I've missed you too, more than words can say."

Without another word, Sonic and the reader found themselves drawn together, their hands entwining naturally as they gazed into each other's eyes. In that moment, surrounded by the beauty of nature and the warmth of their love, time seemed to stand still.

Leaning in, Sonic brushed his lips against theirs in a tender kiss, his heart overflowing with love and affection. And as they held each other close, they knew that their bond was stronger than any obstacle they might face.

Together, they would journey through life's ups and downs, their love shining as brightly as the golden rings that adorned their world—a testament to the enduring power of love.