Tails' Tender Touch (Tails x reader)

The soft hues of twilight bathed the tranquil meadow in a warm, golden glow. You found yourself sitting alone on a weathered wooden bench, a gentle breeze ruffling your hair as you watched the sun dip below the horizon. Lost in thought, you were startled when a familiar voice broke through the stillness.

"Hey there, [Your Name]," said Tails, his voice as gentle as a whisper.

You turned to see him standing there, his twin tails swaying gently behind him. His bright amber eyes held a warmth that melted your heart, and a soft smile graced his lips.

"Tails," you said, unable to hide the smile that spread across your face. "What brings you here?"

Tails stepped closer, his eyes never leaving yours. "I wanted to see you," he said softly. "I always feel better when you're around."

Your heart skipped a beat at his words, a warm feeling spreading through your chest. "I feel the same way," you admitted, your voice barely above a whisper.

Tails reached out, taking your hand in his. "Come with me," he said, his voice filled with excitement. "I have something special planned for us."

You let him lead you through the meadow, the grass soft beneath your feet. As you walked, Tails began to hum a gentle melody, the sound wrapping around you like a comforting embrace.

Before long, you arrived at a clearing in the forest, where a soft blanket had been spread out beneath a canopy of stars. A small picnic awaited you, with all of your favorite foods carefully arranged.

Tails turned to face you, his eyes shining with love. "I thought we could have a little picnic together," he said, gesturing to the spread of food. "Just you and me, under the stars."

Tears welled up in your eyes as you looked at him, overwhelmed by his thoughtfulness. "Tails, this is wonderful," you said, your voice filled with emotion.

He smiled, pulling you into his arms. "I just want to make you happy," he whispered, his voice soft and tender.

And as you sat together, sharing stories and laughter beneath the twinkling sky, you knew that this moment would stay with you forever. In Tails' arms, surrounded by love and warmth, you felt like the luckiest person in the world.