𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊 ✵ 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖓𝖉

Hello friends, again, sorry for the wait between each chapters, me and my family are facing heavy health issues and I'm pretty much overwhelmed by all of it.. So yeah my updates are not regular and I apologize for that, I am trying my best. Hope you will like this chapter, this will mark the beginning of drama in this story.

Don't be a ghost and do not hesitate to comment and vote, you can also follow me if you'd like. :)

Anyways, enough of me, let's get back into the story!
_________________________________________________

The next week, several crows took flight from the Capital, summoning Lords of Houses from all the Seven Kingdoms to the court, to pledge fealty to the new heir. One went to Dragonstone as well, informing Rhaenyra that a meeting would be held during the next fortnight concerning the heir. Viserys thought it wise not to mention 'new heir' in his letter, thinking that otherwise his first born wouldn't come at all, and he needed her here. No matter how sure he was of his decision, he wouldn't do it behind her back.

In the following days, after their daily outing on dragonback with Aemond, Daenyra was greeted with a letter on her desk as she and Aemond were starting to undress and to bathe. When she stopped in her tracks and went to the large desk they shared, Aemond made his way behind her wrapping his arms around her form, resting both his hands on her belly, his head resting in the crook of her neck.

"What is it, my love?" He asked, rubbing soothing circles on her belly through her undergarments' fabric. He dreaded the day she would hear from his half-sister, the day she would face her. Of course he knew his wife was strong, but now she was with child, and he already noticed how she sometimes struggled with her emotions, even at this early stage of her pregnancy. When he found out she was pregnant, he went straight to the maester, asking for advice on how he could help her. He left with the knowledge that he should prevent her from as much stress and powerful emotions as possible, as it could harm the baby. And so he dreaded the meeting and public announcement greatly.

Daenyra inspected the seal on the roll for a moment, recognizing the wolf of the north. She opened the scroll, a sigh escaping her lips as she noticed Cregan's name at the bottom of it. He finally took over his uncle and was now the Lord of Winterfell. "From Cregan" she replied softly, pressing her back further into Aemond, seeking his warmth.

'Dear friend,

I was pleased but not surprised to receive the summon to the Capital by the hand of the King. The name of the new heir was not mentioned, but one can only assume that it is to pledge to you that I must come south.

I already sent my reply to the King, assuring him of my presence at the said date. I write to you as well, to congratulate you, and to assure you, once more, of my loyalty to you. My men are already preparing our journey as I write this to you, expect me by your side by the end of next week.

I am Lord of Winterfell now, and as such, I am proud to publicly back your claim, my friend ; My Queen.

Cregan Stark, Lord of Winterfell and Ward of the North.'

Daenyra smiled softly at the piece of parchment before her eyes, as Aemond nodded approvingly with a smirk. "The boy's smart, I can deny this to him. Smart enough to pick his allies wisely." His tone was still laced with a bit of venom, and it made Daenyra chuckle as she laid the scroll back on the desk before turning in his arms to face him. She cradled his face in her smaller hands, bringing his forehead to hers. "Will you stop that jealous act one day?" He frowned and she giggled. "Aemond, I am your wife, Hells in the eyes of the man that married us I am even your property now.. and he is Lord of Winterfell now, meaning he is surely married too now" she reassured him. But he frowned even more, holding her by her elbows. "Never say that again, you are not a mere object I own, you are my world, not my property, never degrade yourself like that ever again." Her eyes were now so soft on him, she smiled gently before nodding. He in turn relaxed before their lips joined in a delicate but longing kiss.