EPISODE 3

➜Enjoy, have a great time reading

Enjoy, have a great time reading

Beomgyu's POV

"IT'S 2013?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK?!!!" I look around my room and this is the same room I used to have when I used to live with my Appa?. What am I doing here?! Is it something kind of dream or what? Didn't I get hit with a car?!!!!.

I started to look around the room then again look at myself at the mirror, I slapped myself to realise if it's a dream or not but I think I slapped myself a bit too hard that I landed on my bed.

"Ouch!! That's hurts like shit bro!!!" I groaned while touching my own cheek then suddenly I heard someone's footsteps coming towards my room's way.

Then suddenly someone opened my door as I gasped and fall back at my bed. When the door opens it was my father who come into my room.

"Appa?" I mumbled because my father is standing in front of me right now, my eyes get blurry because he is standing in front of me being all healthy, he is still alive.

"Why are you still in your pajamas? Get ready for school or you will be late for your school?" My father said to me before walking out of the room.

Wait? Means I'm back in time and now I have to go to school? Why this hell named school never dies.

I got up and opened my closet to find my uniform at the front, I took out my school uniform and stared at it, I am still confused what is going on but i think i should get ready now.

I got ready for school and come downstairs to see Appa making breakfast, he looked at me when he heard my footsteps coming downstairs.

"Oh? You are already here, sit down and have your breakfast" He said to me with a smile on his face. Without thinking too much I walked up to him and hugged him, because I can't believe I am seeing my father in front of me.

I'm sure he was shocked by my sudden action because he got froze at his spot but then slowly hugged me, softly patting my head.

"What happened my Princess? Does anyone said something to you?" I look up at him and shook my head in No. I slowly pull away from the hug and sat down to have breakfast.

Time skip

I walked out of my house and looked around the place, the same area I used to live in when I was in high school? Right now I'm again in high school? .

But how could this happen? How did I travel back to my past? Why did even this happened?.

Lots of things was roaming around my mind as I stepped forward then started to walk towards my school, at least I could remember my way to school.

But what am I supposed to do now? What the use of coming back into my past? Aish! This all is getting so messed up and I'm about to lose my mind?!!!!.

I stomped on my feet and stood near the pole, start to wait for my bus, as far i remember i used to travel with bus.