EPISODE 1

➜ Welcome to the First Part of this Story, Hope you Have a nice time reading

Welcome to the First Part of this Story, Hope you Have a nice time reading.

__________________________

Author POV

A Young lady who was in her late twenties, walking through the crowded road, passing by so many peoples around her who were going toward their own destination.

She was wearing a long sleeve dress with soft white pastel colour, A Mini jacket on top of her dress, Wearing heels and she was reading webtoon while on her way.

"At least Kang Jiwon Get a better life" She muttered few words then stopped on her way, she was about to put her phone inside her bag but Suddenly she received a message

Jin-Sang

Have you reached there?

Beomie

Yes I had arrived, I'm going inside now, hope you are not having any problems there?
Seen

She saw her husband doesn't reply her as she let out a sigh and put her phone inside her bag then started to went inside the building where a huge business party were held by a huge corporation.

Beomgyu's POV

Me, Choi Beomgyu, married for five years now, My husband name is Do Jin-Sang and right now I came here to attend a party in behalf of my husband because he told me, why? Currently he's outside of the city that's why.

Even though it been five years of my married life I don't know why but something seems to be drifting away after two years of our married life, everything was good at start but then suddenly his behaviour starts to change towards me.

I tried to put up with his behaviour and I'm still doing it now, I wonder was it my fault to chose him back then as my partner because my life had turn upside down after marrying him.