"Sorry...we were just so scared."

"But you did listen to us right? We always talk here, sit beside you, talk about your girlfriend, talk about school just to let you know that you are not alone, you hear it right?" Niki asks as a hope brim in his both eyes. But for Heeseung, it was sad and guilty, he doesn't know but guilty for sure, to not be able to listen to them when they talked.

"I don't." He answered.

"Bro, the doctor told us that you are in a coma, but you can hear everything and feel everything." Jay says while furrowing maybe angry with the doctor for lying, or maybe to Heeseung thinking he is lying.

"Lol the doctor also told ajumma that even if he wakes up from his coma, he will not be able to walk for a month, to gain energy and to balance himself. But look at him, he can run." Jungwon says as he puts his head on Sunoo's lap just to not let anyone jump on his shoulder. Too tired.

"Point" Sunoo states.

"But Heeseung, means hyung whatever...you literally gave us trauma."

"Wait wait wait ......." Jake tops everyone, their gazes fall on him as he puts his hand in his chin to think something. And after a few seconds, he looks at Heeseung with his detective eyes.

"You saw a ghost that night right? That's why it gave you the trauma that you had to deal with a coma, not moving, not eating through the mouth, not speaking at all........"

"And toilet too." Jungwon has added.

All of them laugh along with Heeseung.

"Ajumma said you are going to school tomorrow." Jungwon says, this time looking at Heeseung.

"Yeah, I want to see my school."

"that's good."

_____________

Jake, Jay, Sunoo, Jungwon and Niki were convinced to let them stay with him for today, but he insisted not to. He doesn't want to let them know that his left hand hurts so bad, sometimes it feels like someone cut his hand from his body. It only happens at some particular time so he doesn't want to risk it.

His dad is not in the home. Is he somewhere for a business trip? Although some thoughts pop up in his brain every time he thinks about his father's business trip, he always tries to bury them deep on his thoughts, not let them express or explain. Watching him smiling, laughing and completely fine, Mre. Lee feels this is the time to take a good breath. All the medical reports are good so there is nothing to worry about.

Heeseung let his body fall on his king sized bed as the bed responded by a wiggle. As last .....he is in his home. He has closed his eyes to feel his surroundings, to smell his room....soft so familiar and comfy.

"What was that?" He opens his eyes when a sudden question pops in his brain.

"Meoul.....Yuzu, the jungle, the school, Mrs. Park, grandma.... Sunghoon.......they were just my dream?"

He feels restless for a moment. So he dreamt about them in this whole seven months? But why did it feel so real? Real, like a nightmare...but it was not that bad.

"Lol....a big dream, it was a big dream." He says to himself as he chuckles.

He shouldn't care about dreams that much. His mind keeps going on that way because it was a long, seven months long dream... afcourse he already felt attached to it. But he will get over it soon, sooner...maybe from this night. When he wakes up, he will forget about his dreams and will start his life the way it was.