PIPER

"That's a great idea!" I say. "Who wants to go first?"

"Um, since it was my idea, I'll go first I guess" said Hazel, sitting up. "I choose truth."  

Me and annabeth think for a while. "Hazel, if you had to date one guy other than Frank, who would you choose?" I ask. Light stuff to start with I guess. She thinks for a while, then responds

"Don't take this personally annabeth, but I would choose Percy" she said, twirling a strand of her hair "that is of course if you weren't dating him and-"

"It's fine Hazel" interrupts annabeth "it's a good thing people wanna date Percy, I mean, I'm dating him. I understand he's attractive and amazing as fuck." She says reassuringly, I think. 

"That's the point of the game" I add, "you HAVE to speak the truth". 

"Oh, ok" smiled Hazel,"I guess I'm choosing next, Annabeth truth or dare?" 

"Truth"

"When was the last time you fucked Percy and how?"

"Damn Hazel. Well, I would say, yesterday" replied annabeth.

"What???" I jump in "omg how could you not tell us."

"Well, I was planning too. See, I'm telling you right now. We fucked underwater at the camp lake (I'm sorry I forgot the name)"

"Wowww, you guys did it underwater?, that's so cool" I say. "That must have been fun" added Hazel. 

"Ya, Percy created one of those bubbles so I could breath. The little fishies were looking at us too. Ok maybe that's a bit too far" said annabeth. "Piper truth or dare?" Asked annabeth, changing the topic. 

"Dare" I say, I'm in the mood. "Throw anything you want, I'll do it."

"I want you too, send a snap of your boobs to Jason" (in this world they can use phones) said annabeth. Me and Hazel widen our eyes. "Seriously annabeth" I say, "how did you think of that"

'I'm a daughter of Athena, I can think of anything." 

"Ughhh, fine" I say. I've never sent Jason a nude before, but there is a first time for everything I guess. I take my phone out of my pocket and open Snapchat. "Should I take a selfie?" I ask. 

Both Hazel and annabeth nodded. I put the phone on the bed and take of my camp half blood t-shirt, revealing my pink lace bra. "Damn Piper, those things are huge" says Hazel, and I smile. "You can take of my bra if you want" I say. What was I thinking? Hazel crawls to my side of the bed and goes behind me. She unclasps my bra hook, releasing my boobs. My F size boobs dangle free, and I watch as annabeth stares at them. Hazel comes back in front, holding my bra in her hand and tosses it aside. She jiggles my right boob once with her hand. It feels nice, and my nipple goes hard. "Sorry, I just wanted to touch them" she smiles, and goes back to where she was sitting. "So, I just take a photo now?" I ask. 

"You could, or..." replies annabeth. She quickly gets up and goes to the bathroom. She comes out a second later with a bottle of baby oil. How is there a bottle of baby oil in the washroom? 

"Or, you could oil them up, makes them look better you see" said annabeth. 

"You really are a daughter of Athena" I laugh. Annabeth sits on the bed in front of me, and opens the bottle. "It's gonna take some oil to cover these babies" she says, staring at my boobs and dark nipples. She puts the oil on her right hand, and started covering my right breast first. The oil is cold to the touch, and I almost arch my back. The oil feels really good. Annabeth circles my entire boob, and makes her way to my right nipple, circling it slowly with her finger. She then rubs the stubble of my nipple, a faint smile at her mouth. Damn she's good at this. She then does the same with my left boob. I wish this could go on forever. She then puts the bottle down and firmly cups my boobs with both her hands, massaging them to make sure the oil covers it all. I almost moan at her touch. It feels so damn good. She then gives me a wink and goes back to where she was sitting before. "Now you can take the photo" said Hazel, her eyes fixated at my now shiny boobs. I pick up my phone and open Snapchat again. I take a selfie, with my tongue sticking out and my boobs squeezed between my arms. I take the photo and show it to the girls, "this look fine?" I ask. Annabeth takes the phone from me. On the snap she types 'like what you see 😏?' And gives the phone back. "Now it's perfect" she says. I find Jason's profile and take a quick glance at them. They both nod at me. I click the send option, and the photo is gone.

 "See, it wasn't that hard" said Hazel.

"Not as hard  as Jason is gonna be when he sees that photo" adds annabeth, and we all start laughing again.