See You Again Pt.2

Author's Note: Sorry for the late part two. I originally had a chapter around 4k words that I was going to publish yesterday but Wattpad decided to be a pain in the back tunnel and didn't save it. So I rewrote the entire chapter and added 4k extra, hope you guys will accept it as an apology. Have fun y'all.

--------------------------

"Dawn?" was all Ash could mutter out as he was quickly embraced in a tight, warm hug by the blue haired girl. "I've missed you!" She said, laughing. "You've changed a lot!"

Ash came to his senses, and hugged her back. "Same goes for you, Dawn." She smiled and looked over his shoulder, to the remaining members of the group. She quickly realized she should have introduced herself first, so she broke apart and cleared her throat. "Right, Sorry..." She smiled. "I'm Dawn Blitz, I'm an old friend of Ash." He nodded at that, turning around to face Serena and the others. "She's my closest friend, we used to travel a lot." She nodded at that, before she raised her hand up, which confused everyone else but Ash. "High-five!" They both said in unison, as they clasped their hands together. "You've grown even taller now, I have trouble reaching your hand!"

Ash rubbed the back of his neck. "Wish I could say the same thing about you, shortie." Dawn pouted, hitting him on the head. "Don't call me that, you dumbass!" She smiled, before turning towards the others back so everyone else could introduce themselves. Ash, rubbing his head, pointed at Clemont and Bonnie first. "These are Bonnie and Clemont. Clemont's a GYM leader, and he's pretty strong. Bonnie is soon about to be a trainer, and she's looking to challenge me and take over the GYM once Clemont retires. He's also an inventer." Dawn smiled, shaking hands with both. "Your hair's so lovely, Bonnie!" Bonnie smiled at that. "Thank you, Dawn!"

She then turned to face Clemont. "And you're a GYM leader and an inventer at the same time? That takes dedication and a lot of power, Clemont." He blushed, shaking his head. "Not really, I'm still flawed and I aspire to be like Ash." Dawn got confused at that. "Ash is someone to be aspired by? Please." She said in a teasing manner, looking over her shoulder to see the raven haired boy's reaction. He sighed in disbelief, though enjoying the banter. She then looked over at Serena. "And that's Serena." He rubbed his nose awkwardly. "She's my uh... She's my girlfriend."

Dawn's mouth was left agape, as she shook Serena's hand as well. "You actually fell for him?" She said in a teasing manner again, getting a 'Hey!' out of Ash as she did so. Serena bit back a laugh, winking as she shook Dawn's hand. "Unfortunately."

"This sounds like a fever dream to be honest, Ash." She said, turning around and eyeing him up and down. "Years ago, I wouldn't have dared to imagine you'd end up like this, as a leader of the group and with someone to care for you, even." She smiled bittersweetly, looking down at the ground. "Brock would have loved to see it."

Ash put a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sure we'll meet again, just like how we did right now." He tilted his head out of confusion. "Speaking of, why are you here?"

Dawn smiled sheepishly at that, which Serena actually noticed to mimick Ash's. They definitely are close friends. She thought to herself, as Dawn explained. "I was out on vacation and decided to visit Snowbelle. Though, I quickly realized the cold weather wasn't for me and I kinda... got lost in the woods." Ash stared at her with a 'Really?' look. Dawn pouted. "Hey, it's not like I have a current generation pokedex with me or anything, how should I know to get out of the woods?"

Ash bonked her on the head, as a payback from a few minutes before. "Maybe you shouldn't have wandered off into the woods, in the first place. Where are you headed now?" Dawn rubbed her head, putting her tongue out in retaliation. "Lumiouse City, I've heard it's a pretty cute city and it has a lot of Cafe's. It's also pretty romantic and aesthetic." Clemont nodded. "That's where me and my sister is from, it's lively all day round and it's cheap to spend time at. How about you join us?"