Chapter Four: Fresh Out The Slammer

Evan "Buck" Buckley
-

"So, you think because you have a boy-crush on the new guy, it means that you're gay?" Hen clarifies as I explain the situation to her.

Who else was I supposed to talk to about it? Hen is my friend and is also gay. Someone I feel comfortable talking about it with.

She leans against the counter, sipping from a World's Best Mom mug. Her son Denny must've gotten it for her, or her wife. I guess it doesn't really matter when you have two Moms.

"Hen, I've never felt this way about a guy before and I just met him like eight days ago." I tell her and sigh dramatically.

"Have you never, ever felt this way? Think back to when you were a kid?"

Despite saying I've never felt this way, Hen is already digging deep.

I can't ever remember a time I had feelings for a guy? I grew up outside Philadelphia, so gay people weren't a foreign concept, but my parents weren't super accepting of them.

How would they react if they found out I was gay?

"I don't think so. Am I gay? Because I have feelings for a guy?" I ask and Hen shakes her head.

"No, it just means you might be bi-curious." I process that answer for a moment.

"But what does that even mean, Hen?" I reply as I sit down on the stool and my face falls into my hands. I'm definitely stressing the fuck out.

"It means that you're open to potentially having a same sex experience, to fully grasp at more of your identity. If that makes sense," She finishes her coffee and puts the mug in the sink, "I knew I was gay from a young age, Buck. So I might not be the best help here."

"So you're saying I should act on these feelings for Eddie. Tell him I think he's hot."

Hen quickly shakes her head, "No, not at all. You met him a week ago. Get to know him more, go get drinks or show him around the city. He's new in town, he probably doesn't know where to get the best Seafood or the best Chinese food around here. Show him the places you know the most and learn more about Eddie as a person."

"Hen, you're a genius!" I spring up and throw my arms around her.

"I am?"

"Yes! I have to go make a call or two. I'll let you know how this goes!" I tell her and rush out of her house and into the early morning sun.
-
-
Eddie Diaz
-
You know? Buck was right about us finally taking a chance and finding something because it's been two days and I already have my dick in the mouth of some random college kid from UCLA.

My hand rest on the back of his head, boxers down to my knees, and dark jeans at my ankles. Christopher is with his grandparents today and into tomorrow, while I 'finish unpacking' , which means I have the apartment to myself.

Quickly, the guy rises and grabs my face tightly in his hands and our lips connect, his tongue finding its way into my mouth as our bodies are pressed tightly together.

"You're like my ultimate dad, fantasy." The younger guy tells me and the idea makes me feel somewhat gross, but I continue kissing him frivolously.

"Can I take this off?" He asks, his fingers at the hem of my loose tee. I nod and he pulls it over my head and inhales the scent creepily. Admittedly, this isn't what I expected my first gay experience in Los Angeles to be like, but I'm not going to protest about it. He's not too shabby at giving head, but his bedroom skills and foreplay aren't great.

I run my calloused hand into his hair and grip it, then guide him back down, "I want you to suck me dry. Then swallow."

He nods and resumes giving me head. My phone buzzes and a name flashes across my screen.