TMNT The Last Ronin: The Movie

It's official! The comic book of The Last Ronin is going to hit the big screens in the future! But it's not like your average family-kid-friendly...this time it's Rated 'R'. Only for the adults not for children under 18. 

Just like in the comic book series...it will be set in the future with the last remaining turtle fighting against the Foot Clan in order to save the city he once called 'home' after the deaths of his family.

As soon as the movie comes out. I'll be making my own storyline with my OCs. Here are some Actors and voice actors ideas...so bear with me. 

Alexandria/Alexa/Alex: Jenna Frank (Legend of the White Dragon, Daughter of late actor Jason David Frank)

Rachael Connors: Sally Martian (Power Rangers Ninja Storm)

Ashlynn/Ashly/Ashes Smyth: Erin Cahill (Power Rangers Time Force)

Nathanial/Nate: Orlando Bloom (Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean series)

Ryoma/Ryo: Grant Gustin (Barry Allen-Arrowverse/Flash)

Madeline/Maddie: Mary Mouser (Cobra Kai)

Jennifer/Jenny: Peyton List (Cobra Kai)

Dominic/Dom: Zac Efron (High School Musical Films, 17 again etc.)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Don't worry about their weapons, info/bio and masks as more and more trailers and news about the upcoming movie The Last Ronin comes out with their release date. I'll be adding them to the list of my OCs along with the actors for The Foot Clan, Karai, The Shredder, April O'Neal, the citizens of NYC and Casey Jones along with voice Actors for the turtles especially the last remaining turtle. 

Oh, before I forget, there will be a video game about the Last Ronin which it is currently in development. Hopefully it will be done before Christmas or maybe after Christmas. Fingers Crossed.