Chapter 10

End of Our Era

"Hes... You killed him?" Holly was stunned, staring at the three, "Why?" She asked...

"He sent us into immanent death for this mission..." Callum confirmed, not about to die for a cause that mattered little to him.

"And hes been corrupt ever since he took over Newcastle, never mind Wonen.

"And I never stood with that man." Sara said coldly, looking at his corpse with dissmay...

----

Craig eventually patched Quinn up and got him to stand, and on a seat. The Wonen agents stood down much to everyones confusion. They looked over at Holly and Michelle Bell to see Adam dead. Everyone started celebrating, "We fucking wonnnn!" Rocko shouted in victory as he called back his drone that folded its wings away and locked onto his right arm.

"Suck on the goon machineee corperate bastards!" Alfie bellowed in victory, hugging Charlie as he had his Vinnicombs out for this JOYus occasion and started pouring the alcohol. Craig and Quinn smiled at eachother as Craig helped Quinn stand as they all approached Holly, Michelle and the Three knights of the Round Table.

"Soooooooo..." Roy began... "Should we continue the party that was going on?"

Rocko took a look around them. The school was in shambles, the sight of war and in immediate need of repair. "Is... that really a good idea? The school is in shambles and-"

"ILL GET THE ALCOHOLLLLLL!!!!" Scot March announced as he burst through the nonexistant doors, fully recovered...

----

Quinn returned to the school in the night with Miss Morely and Roy Bouched, the two at her side.

"Quinn, are you sure your alright with all of this place being an absolute state? And your arm-"

"Morely... shes fine. Besides, I was here, nothing would of went wrong" Roy said, winking at Quinn.

The three went to the reception, it was empty and the door was wide open, Angela must be partying alread. Out of her 72 years of working here, its the first time she was slacking off.

"What a simpleton... But... Ill allow it for just this once" Roy, Miss Morely and Quinn walked into the assembally hall, just like how Quinn did it earlier with Rocko and Brierly but this time was better. This time was special.

Miss Morely and Mr Boucher walked off to their own places to go mingle. Quinn had the opportunity to go talk with all the people he met from his adventure and find out what they are gonna do... But who would she go to first.

She decided to go talk to Hollys subbordinates. She approached them and was instantly greated, "Quinn brooo, hows it going?" Brierly asked dapping him up.

"Its going, hows it with you guys?" Quinn asked them, wondering how they are after the fight.

"Were doing fine, great actually." Ale answered, looking at Eva.

"We spoke with Holly, were going to stay doing evil stuff with her, were still tol greatfull for the powers she gave to us." Eva nodded.

"But... I might dabble a little bit. If you ever need me Quinn then just hit me up" Brierly smiled at him, giving her a fist bump.

"Bye!" The three said, getting back to their conversation as Quinn went to go talk to the next people.

Quinn approached the Knights of the Round Table and great stride as they waved to him, "Quinn! What took you so long?" Sara greeted him with a smile.