Ayanokoji in DxD Pt.2

Bắt đầu từ đầu

As Kiryuin's amused smirk lingered, her words sent a chill down my spine. "It seems you were right, Kohai-kun~" she remarked, her tone dripping with amusement. "This is much more interesting."

Confusion gnawed at me as I sought clarification. "Huh, what do you mean?" I ventured, hoping for some insight into the cryptic exchange unfolding before me.

But to my dismay, my question went unanswered, met only with silence from those gathered around me. It was as if I were invisible, a mere spectator to the intrigue playing out before me.

Rias's voice, tinged with a hint of jealousy, broke the silence as she directed her question to Ayanokoji. "So, Kiyotaka, how did you come across her?" she inquired, her gaze flickering between Ayanokoji and Kiryuin.

Ayanokoji's response was characteristically calm and succinct. "She took an interest in my skills, so I gave her an offer, ensuring it would give her an interesting life," he explained, his words betraying little emotion.

Kiryuin's smirk remained firmly in place as she interjected, her tone teasing. "And I don't regret it. Also, that reminds me. Since I was the first to finish, don't I deserve a reward~?"

The realization of Kiryuin's status as Ayanokoji's peerage member only served to deepen my envy, as the dream of commanding such loyalty and devotion seemed farther from my grasp than ever before.

"No, why?!" I cursed silently, frustration bubbling within me. Damn you, Ayanokoji, for living out the dreams I could only dare to imagine

Ayanokoji's commanding tone cut through the air, his words leaving no room for argument. "You'll get it later," he commanded, his voice brooking no opposition.

"Oh, so commanding~" Akeno and Kiryuin chimed in unison, their voices dripping with playful sarcasm. Akeno's giggle at the mimicry only added to the lighthearted atmosphere

Rias's panicked reaction only served to heighten the sense of urgency in the room. "Reward?! What's the reward?" she exclaimed, her voice tinged with anxiety as she sought clarification.

But before Ayanokoji could respond, a bright magic circle materialized in the center of the room, interrupting the conversation with its sudden appearance. Without warning, a voice echoed through the room, sending a jolt of surprise through us all.

"Senpai~!"

As the dust settled from the sudden arrival, a blur of movement caught our attention. Before we could react, Ayanokoji was tackled to the floor by another stunning girl. With vibrant scarlet hair tied up in playful pigtails and eyes that glimmered like precious gold, she exuded an energy that was both captivating and fierce.

The room fell silent as we watched the scene unfold before us, the air heavy with anticipation. The newcomer's unexpected display of affection towards Ayanokoji left us all momentarily stunned, while people like Akeno and Rias were jealous

"Hello Amasawa" he spoked calmy