S17 - Did she pass?

BRIGHT

We chose to take Merry to an aquatic amusement park as a surprise, honoring her successful execution of the interview.

Once parked, Win grasped her right hand, while I held her left hand, accompanying her to the cashier to acquire passes permitting her access to every slide and attraction.

"Merry, go change your clothes to swimming suit, okay? We will be waiting for you in front of the changing room." Win told her.

But she refused.

"No," she insisted, "No, I am afraid to go alone, papa Win! What if the thieves try to kidnap me?"

"Yeah, papa Win, go with her." I teased.

He smacked me in my shoulder.

"No, Merry, we can't go with you. We are males, can't you see?"

"But.. Papa Win.."

"No, Merry, just trust me."

"I trust you papa Win.. I just.."

"Hey, Win, you still remember that you are the wife?" I reminded him, which made him furious even more.

"You know what?!" He stormed off to the cashier.

I kneeled over to Merry.
"I wonder what he is trying to do." I whispered.

"Me too, papa Bright."

We both started to laugh.

Suddenly an announcement was heard from the microphones all around the aqua park.

"Hello, this is the cashier. We want every woman to move out of the changing room." The cashier reported, making everyone make mad.
"Every woman who moves out, gets
10 000 baht." (=270 usd.)

The moment she added that, every woman in the aqua Park immediately left the changing room, while Win gave every each of them money.

  "Oh, papa Bright! The woman changing room is clear now. We can go all together, yay!"

After Win gave women all the money he had, he finally came to us.

He smiled at Merry.
  "Let's go." He said and took her by her hand.

I followed the two of them to the changing room.

"Why aren't you changing, papa Bright?"

"It's because I'm not stepping into the water."

"Huh, why not?.... Are you scared of the water?" She asked, clearly being confused.

"Papa Bright doesn't know how to swim." Win smirked.

"Oh shush. I'm just not in mood to swim."

"I don't think so. You don't know how to swim, you just wanna tell us your weakness."

"I'll show you that in the best swimmer then!!"

I failed to realize that it was a trap to make me play in water along with them.

We remained within the aquatic amusement arena for over an hour, utilizing the different slides while also spending ample time relaxing.

Once we exited the water, we went in search of some frozen desserts and other snack items, which we subsequently devoured.

I was satisfied with the time I spent along with them and was grateful for the opportunity to bond and create memories.

"So, who do you like more, Merry?" I asked the same question, I have asked in the past.

"Papa Bright! I am not going to answer that question, hmph! I like both of you."

"I think I am better than papa Bright."  Win said.

"Hell nah. I am even better than papa Win, right?"

Merry looked at us, seriously.

"I. L.I.K.E B.O.T.H P.AP.A.S T.H.E S.A.M.E"

"I am better."
"No I am."

She started to pinch our arms.

"UAUAUAUAUSUUSHS!!"

We arrived back at our home.

In the present situation, we were anxiously awaiting the results of the exams, as a failure to pass the assessment would fucked up our mission.

Once the specified hour approached, we anxiously observed the computer screen, holding our breath in anticipation of the outcome.

At long last, the results were made available for our viewing.

We collectively exhibited a sense of unease as we waited for the outcome of the test, which carried significant ramifications.

My eyes widened when I saw that...

SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE WITH FULL SCORE!!!!

We all high-fived and smiled at each other.

"Did I make papa's proud?" Merry asked.

"Very much.. We are very proud, Merry."