Part 2

It was evening time, a house was little visible in the darkness by street lights. She was still in the same position as yesterday in which she fainted while crying. Her body moved slightly as she was slowly regaining consciousness. Her head was spinning and her body was so much in pain. She opened her eyes with great difficulty and her mind began to wake up slowly. She remembered everything that happened last night. She stood up with difficulty. The pain in her body brought tears to her eyes.  She went to the kitchen took the juice out from the fridge and drank it. She went to her room upstairs. She took her clothes from the closet and went to the bathroom to freshen up. 

She was a beautiful girl with light brown doe eyes, soft pink lips, her milky white skin, and there was a mole on her chin. Her long hair was still wet, water was still dripping from her hair. She was much feeling better after taking a shower. She applied medicine to her wounds. She laid on her bed and again closed her eyes. She had fallen asleep again.

Time Skip.....

Yoonji: Can't you have a nice car??? Your car is just like you USELESS! Da*n it

( because the car had already stopped)

Jimin: A week ago my car was fine but its condition has been bad, ever since you got it ( he said with a stern look)

Yoonji: So you're saying that I'm responsible for your car's condition. ( she scoffed)

Jimin: Who else???? ( He turned around and looked back at her as they both were now walking towards their mansion-like home.

Yoonji: Your car was already like that so don't make false accusations on me. ( she said stubbornly)

They both started fighting in the middle of the road and after a few minutes, they heard someone's voice.

Boy: Yaaaahh! Give us the girl and go away. ( There were 2 boys)

Jimin: Oohh why Not ( he said while shrugging  his shoulders)

He put his hands inside his jeans pockets and stood on one side. Yoonji was still shocked by his answer. The boy stepped towards her with a triumphant smile.

Yoonji: You guys don't know me yet . I'm one of the richest man's daughter in South Korea. My father will not leave you.

She had not forgotten to show off her wealth

Jimin: It's getting more interesting now ( he whispered while scratching his chin)

The boys laughed at her, but the boys didn't know what was going to happen to them now and without wasting a second she started beating them mercilessly.

Yoonji: I already said you guys don't know Kim Yoongji yet. ( she said being sassy). I'm a black belt in Taekwondo.

The boys ran away from there saying sorry sister. Yoonji laughed at them a little then came in front of Jimin and punched him.

Jimin: Ahhhhh! Listen to me first okay ( his nose started to bleed)

Yoonji was giving death glares to Jimin

Yoonji: what were you saying hmm ??? ( she said furiously)

Jimin: I was just messing around because I know you are going to handle them well. ( he said while wiping blood)

Yoonji: you're not that innocent jerk! Don't talk to me.

Jimin: So should I go to Japan? Since you said Don't talk to me. ( he mimicked her)

Yoonji: How many times have I told you not to mention the name of Japan in front of me? If you mention this name again  I'll break your all bones and you will not be able to walk anymore. ( she said in a serious tone)