2:- Who's she?

There was a knock on the door.
"Come in" Warren said and he looked up "what do you want Seth" he asked. "Warren, you need to stop doing so much work" Seth replied and continued "come, lets go we are taking you somewhere you will like it" he said. "Fine" Warren said. They both walked out of the office. "Where is Vesper?" Warren questioned . "Waiting for us in the living room" Seth replied. He nodded. They saw Vesper was talking on the phone. They walked towards him he cut the call and said "lets go" with a smirked.
-------

Their bodyguards opened the car doors for them and the driver started driving and after some time car came in western local areas where humans lived

Their bodyguards opened the car doors for them and the driver started driving and after some time car came in western local areas where humans lived. Humans were forbidden from entering into the eastern part because it belonged to vampires only.

"Where are we going?" Warren asked getting annoyed. "Have patience" Vesper replied and wink at him.

Their car stopped in front of old alley. The Brothers came out of the car. "This way sirs" their bodyguard Kane said. They started walking and came in abandoned cell. There was a man tighted up on the chair. The Brothers smirked at the sight. "Well well , what do we have here " warren said smiling and continued "Mr. Miller , such a pleasant surprise". Miller huffed. "Don't give that attitude to me Miller" Warren warns him. "Did you like the surprise brother?", Seth asked while grinning. "Duh, This is what i wanted Seth, its perfect" he replied. "Start it already" Vesper said while rolling his eyes. Seth and Warren chuckled at his statement.
-------

"Everyone leave" Warren said. Bodyguards left the cell. "Tell me, miller why did you stole from us" Warren questioned. "I-I needed m-money M-Mr T-Thorn" he replied. "You know you just digged your own grave by stealing from us" Seth said while glaring at him. "P-Please sir, s-spare m-me, i-i won't d-do i-it again " he begged them. "Don't worry miller, eventually tonight you are going to die, you and everyone will know you can't mess with us" Vesper seethed.

Warren walked towards him and slapped him. He cried. "P-Please" he said and cried. Warren removed his knife, he dragged his knife from his neck to his stomach. "P-Please, I-It h-hurts" Miller said and cried. They laughed. "You betrayed us miller, this are the consequences you face when you betray us" Warren seethed.
Vesper came behind and grabbed his hair. "So, miller tell me how should we kill you?" Vesper said while smirking. "N-no please n-no" he cried. Seth comes near them and smiles at his state. All of them stand in one lane. They removed their guns. The Brothers aims the guns at him and without sparing another second they begins to shoot him.

"See you in hell ,miller " Seth seethed. Vesper takes out his phone and calls the guards inside. "Clean this mess, now" Warren says. "Yes, sir" Joseph one of the bodyguard replies.

The brothers leaves the cell. Guards looked at each other. They look at miller tied up on the chair with nine bullets in his body. The bodyguards smirks while looking at his body. "Pathetic" Kane says looking at Miller's dead body.

----

"Don't open the door, you leave" Warrens says to driver. He starts to leave without questioning him. Seth and Vesper looks at Warren in confusion. "Where are we going?" Vesper asks. "To hunt" Warren replied with the smirk. Both Vesper and Seth look at each other and smile. "Lets go then" Seth said.

-----

The brothers notices a man talking on the call in the garden .They looked at each other and smirks. They went towards him without him noticing them. "Well, hello there" Seth says . He drops he phones on the ground "Who are you" Man replies. "You're worst nightmare" Vesper says and bite his neck from behind . Seth and Warren does the same.
After killing that human they heard someon's faint footsteps. "Someone is coming, now i am going to kill first" Seth says and as they wait.

-----

Vesper was the first one to notice a beautiful innocent girl walking alone at this time. He was mesmerized by her beauty. She had ocean blue beautiful eyes, one look into her blue eyes and he would melt right away. "Look " Vesper says. Warren and Seth turn they gazes and looked at that pretty girl. "Beautiful" Seth replies. Seth was astonished by her mere presence. She was perfect for me for us he thought The brothers were stunned by her beauty. Warren looks at her and his breath hitched. Her beautiful black hair. Her pinky pouty lips. He just wanted to kiss her until she was breathless. The brothers were experiencing a strange feeling. "Why she is alone at this time " Vesper seethed and continued "what if something happens to her". "Don't worry brother, We here no one will touch her" Seth replied. Warren was still looking at her and said " We'll keep watching and waiting until you're ours baby". Seth and Vesper look at him and smirked they knew that she was going to be theirs sooner or later. They can feel that she was scared.
----

"A-anyone is here, i-if you are h-here p-please come out" she asked. "Her voice is magnificent" Vesper said. Seth and Warren nodded without looking at him. "Don't worry,sweetheart we are here" Seth says. They followed her behind and she knew it too but she was not sure about it. She went into her apartment building. They came out of the shadow and stood infront of her apartment building.

"We will meet soon, love" Warren said with a smile. "I want her, brother" Seth said. "Don't worry, she will be ours" Warrens replied.

Sivanna's pov
I came into my apartment and went straight into my room. I sat there thinking for atleast five minutes what just happened with me. "Did someone really follow me?" I questioned to myself. I don't know answer to that question, i didn't saw anyone and for now i actually don't care . I am starving right now and I want to eat something cheesy.
I got up from my bed. "I am just tried that's why i am imagining things" i said and left my room. What should i cook? "Yes i will cook Mac n cheese" i said while grinning . I wore my apron started cooking.

----
Thank you for reading🤍