It was not what Sunghoon expected, he didn't want to hurt Heeseung's ego, he had no intention of doing that....but he did. Why should he act like that? Why should he feel annoyed when Heeseung talks about girls? Why did he ignore Heeseung? What is the reason for him insulting Heeseung in front of everyone?

The thoughts roam around his head as he grabs his hair forcefully.

"Sunghoon......" Maki called his name. The four of them come and sit beside him.

"What are you looking for? Mind your own business." Suhyeon said to all of them who were looking at them, trying to hear their conversation. And after hearing him all of their gazes left. The room again became normal.

"Sunghoon..." Maki called him again and with hesitation, he pulled Sunghoon's hands back to his lap. And Sunghoon looked at them.

"Hm?" He asked.

"Are you fine?" They asked him. He is not, he is definitely not fine.

"Yes I'm fine. I just want to sleep." Sunghoon said, just to stop the conversation about it.

"Oh okay...sorry." Maki said.

"You can sleep beside the wall." Doyoung said. As Han and others agreed.

"Thanks...good night." Sunghoon said and laid on the carpet.

When the students were thinking about Sunghoon's feelings, how he seemed hurt when Heeseung was talking about others......He could only think of why cared about those conversations. He shouldn't. Heeseung has the full right to date someone, he has full right to fuck many girls if he wants....but guess what.... Sunghoon almost forgot all about it. He almost forgot that they are just in a fake relationship. And his head is becoming heavier when he thinks ........................why did he forget about their fake relationship?

On the other hand Heeseung also laid in the carpet while pulling the blanket to his neck. His anger could be visible by his face. His red face, with those red and shining eyes, his heavy breaths and his attitude towards his friends. How could he ignore him when he always wanted to protect him? Heeseung never did it to someone else, but only for Sunghoon...he has to act in a fake relationship. And Sunghoon? What did he do? He shoved his hands away from him like Heeseung is a criminal, he treated him like that one. And what did to do to pissed him? Why was he so mad when Heeseung didn't even do anything wrong? So many questions increased the anger more. He needs to sleep, he just needs to sleep to take control over it.

___________

The time passed by as the students were still talking and playing. The teachers are not going to stop them today after all. Suhyeon, Maki, Doyoung and Han are still talking, not really talking but arguing, arguing about which dish is best to have in the winter season.

"I like eating ice-cream in the winter." Maki said and smiled awkwardly. The other three glared at him.

"If you want to die then you can just tell me, I'll kill you. You don't have to fuck your parents money to buy icecreams." Han said giving him another death glare.

"But Sinbi also likes to eat ice cream in winter you know that right?" Maki asked, trying to get some sympathy.

"Lol she is already a creak head. I just hope she lives a long life." Doyoung said while laughing.

"I'll tell her about it wait." Suhyeon said. He is a little bit upset with Doyoung because he said.........'Jelly biscuits are horrible in taste'.

"Go go tell her..and even if-"

A loud sound, not that loud but enough for everyone to look at the door. And they gulped. Why is everyone coming to this room?

This time Gyuhe entered. And they also sit on the carpet.