Ch-34: Learning to Grow

"Get UuUup!"
"Situate him!"

~Meek Mill

......................................

After knowing about Baki's arrest to Arizona State Prison, he was also informed of the reasoning he did all of that was so he could face the strongest man in that prison, which so happens to be Mr. Unchained, Biscuit Oliva. Knowing the Baki was willing to do all of that just to get strong enough to face Yujiro made Killian laugh a bit, but he knew that since Baki is continually growing, he must also learn how to as well if he ever wants to face Akuma.

After school, he was walking on the sidewalk with his hands in his pockets and thinking of what he'll have to do to grow. But his thoughts were snapped out of him when he noticed a certain Kung Fu fighter standing in front of him.

 But his thoughts were snapped out of him when he noticed a certain Kung Fu fighter standing in front of him

Retsu: You?

Killian: Hey, I know you. Retsu, was it?

Retsu: Yes. And you are Killian Hanma. To be honest, I was wondering when the both of us would meet like this.

Killian: That so? I was hoping it'd be over the tournament, but this is fine also.

Retsu: It seems like there was something on your mind before.

Killian: A lot of stuff can be on my mind, but I was thinking of a unique way of getting stronger. I'm just having trouble of how I'm gonna come up with one.

Retsu could tell that he was indeed having difficulties just by the look on his face. But Retsu would come up with a solution.

Retsu: If that's the case, then please follow me.

Killian: Hmm?

Retsu starts walking off already, and Killian followed him to wherever it was he's taking him. He gets the feeling wherever it was he was taking him; he got a good feeling that it'll help him become better than he was last time.

 He gets the feeling wherever it was he was taking him; he got a good feeling that it'll help him become better than he was last time

Upon entering a dojo, he sees a bunch of men in white karate outfits practicing.

Retsu: Remember to take off your shoes.