Ch-23: China vs US-Japan

Yall seen the trailer for the father-son? Also, hi.

"Japan"

Back in Japan, Raven was walking on the sidewalk carrying a bag of groceries in her hands. Three bags in each hand as they looked full and heavy even, but that didn't bother her though. She took cut a corner and accidently bumps into somebody and stumbles back a bit. She opened her eyes and noticed that she was looking a very tall and buff man.

Raven: 'Woah! That is a huge man! Hold up... is he...'

Jack: You good?

Raven: Y-Yeah. I'm fine.

Jack: Alright then.

Jack continued on walking while Raven looked at him in amazement. Like looking at a gigantic beast passing by.

Raven: 'Okay, I did not expect him to be massive. But that is definitely Jack Hanma. And he looks just like Yujiro. This might be my chance to talk to him. ' Excuse me.

Jack stopped and turned around to see Raven standing there.

Raven: I don't wanna feel like I'm bothering you or anything, but I wanna talk to you about something.

Jack: Hmm?

Raven: I don't know how to say this without being awkward about it, but I'm..... 'Here it goes...' I'm Raven Hanma, your sister.

Jack raised his eyebrows while Raven starts scratching the back of her head hoping she didn't make it awkward.

Raven: 'Dang... I was not prepared for this. I was ready and confident to tell Killian who I am, but not for this.'

Jack: A sister, huh?

Raven: Yup. Same dad, different mom.

Jack: Mmm.... Small, but you do look strong enough. But I'm gonna have to see some more proof.

Raven: "Proof?" What kind of proof?

Jack: I think you and I both understand what I mean.

Jack turned his hands into fists, making Raven feel like she's being threaten by a dangerous animal the way Jack's aura was radiating off of him. And to her, it looked like he was getting bigger by the second as a smirk was on his face.

Jack: You and I must be interested in the exact same thing, right? Show me.

Raven looked down at her bags and looks back up at Jack before making smile spread across her face as she places her bags down in the corner.

Raven: I don't wanna be late, so we're gonna have to make it quick.

She got in her fighting stance while Jack walked up to her with his eyes lit up.

Jack: Ready... Go.

Jack threw a punch at her, but Raven dodges it and kicks him in the back of the knee and follows it with a roundhouse kick to the face. She takes a step back while Jack wipes the blood from his mouth.

Jack: Not bad. But that ain't enough.

She rushes at him and jumps up in the air to send a superman punch, but instead she got grabbed by the face and thrown to the ground hard, causing her to bounce off the pavement. She struggles to get up but noticed her vision was blurry and felt like blood was gonna come out of her mouth. She turns around to see 7-foot Jack look down at her, so she quickly gets back up jumps back.