Ch-19: Raven's Day/Late Training

The next day of school was going by, only this time, Killian was nowhere to be seen anywhere. But as for his sister, Raven, she was making her way towards the art room hopping to see Killian. But when she got to the door, she could hear two voices coming from inside. Sana Sunomiya, and a boy that seems to be talking about something.

Boy: A ticket for the zoo?

Sana: Do life drawings as you take in your natural surroundings. When I', exhausted from drawing college entrance pieces, I free myself in Mother Nature and refresh both mind and body. The outdoors is really great.

Boy: Thank you for this. I'll be sure to check out the zoo. Hold on... there's two of them.

Sana: That is if you want to invite someone with you. But remember, take in your natural surroundings. Got it?

Boy: Yes ma'am.

As Raven was listening in, the door opened to reveal Sana. She noticed Raven just standing outside of the door as they both made eye contact.

Sana: Raven? What're you doing here?

Raven: I was looking for Killian, but I couldn't find him. But then I heard you and thought that maybe you might know where he is.

Sana: I haven't seen him anywhere around here. He's probably just not in school today.

Raven: Oh. That's a bummer. I was hopping if he would like to join in on exercising, but I'll go solo.

Sana: You and him are so alike.

She started to walk off, and Raven noticed that the door was still open, so she decided to walk on in and sees a boy with brown hair and was wearing glasses.

The young man saw Raven walked in as started to seem shy just by the sight of her as his face was slightly red. Raven was looking around the room until she noticed the boy sitting in the chair.

Raven: Oh. Hi.

Boy: Um... Hi.

Raven: Hold on... you're that shy boy from the art club, right? Uh... let's see... Hoochi-- no. Hackich-- no, not that one...

She tried to guess his name until he spoke up.

Boy: Hachiouji. My name is Naoto Hachiouji.

Raven: Yes, that. My name is Raven by the way.

Naoto: Y-Yeah. Aren't you also... Killian's sister?

Raven: That's right. It's good to meet you.

Naoto: Y-Yeah. Same here.

Raven kept on looking around the room as Naoto tried not to look at her. When he heard of Raven coming to the school, he didn't think much of it as he thought it was just a foreign exchange student coming over. But when he first saw her, he was pretty stunned to see how she looked. Despite the fact that she had a very muscular appearance than him and most of the boys in the school, she's quite the looker. She was kind enough to volunteer helping them with the decorations of the school and even seem to have this positive attitude about her... unless otherwise.