Ch-10: Pretend boyfriend/Workout with Hanma

Killian was inside the empty art room again as he was sitting down on the ground crisscrossed and was drinking a juice box. He heard the door open and turned his head to see none other than Nagatoro standing outside the door.

 He heard the door open and turned his head to see none other than Nagatoro standing outside the door

Nagatoro: 'Sup, Senpai?

Killian: Morning. Or is it the afternoon? Either which, hi.

Nagatoro: I've seen you're doing pretty well. How's your ear.

Killian: There was this super doctor that fixed me up pretty good. I forgot his name, but he did a pretty good job.

Nagatoro: That's good to hear. I was kind of worried that I might have to talk to you in just one ear, but I guess I don't need to worry anymore, huh?

Killian finished drinking his juice box and threw it in the trash bin behind him without even looking. He got up and stretched his arms and legs as he let out a sigh.

Nagatoro: Senpai... about what happened that night... those two big guys who came to fight you... who were they? 

Killian: ......

Nagatoro: Come on say something. There were moments in that fight were no normal person would've survived those kinds of attacks. Who were those men, and why did they want to fight you?

Killian: Why...? That's because me and some of the others are in a battle against these escaped inmates that escaped death row. So, the old man, Tokugawa, set up a match were me and the others face-off against these prisoners in a fight that could happen anywhere at any time. A school, a house, beach, parking lot, local store, even a restaurant. And whenever we do fight, there are no rules to be broken. It could go down either way. 

Nagatoro: But if you knew that it'll turn out that way, why would you wanna participate in something like that where you know it'll probably cost you your life? I just don't get it.

Killian took a few minutes to respond as he looks at Toro with a calm look in his eyes as he slightly smiles.

Killian: To be honest, I don't even know myself. For some weird reason... and you might look at me differently when I say this, but... I just get this odd enjoyment out of fighting. Not because I enjoy hurting my opponents, not because I'm seeking to get stronger, and definitely not seeking to be number one. I just enjoy it.

Nagatoro was kind of flabbergasted to hear Killian say that with such a calmly expressions on his face. She already knew he wasn't normal, but this is kind of weird to her.

Nagatoro: You just enjoy fighting? So you're like a bellicose?

Killian: What's that?

Nagatoro: Someone who enjoys fighting, or just arguing. But hearing all the stuff you said, you more in the fighting category. I always knew you were weird, Senpai. But this is kind of abnormal from this point.