Ch-33: Grappler vs. Boxer/New School Year

I'm really like that fr

I'm really like that fr. (No I ain't)

Upon making his arrival in the underground arena, Killian sat next to Tokugawa and looked down at the circled battlefield where the fight would happen in front of them.

Tokugawa: Glad you could make it. And just in time as well. And I'm guessing you just got off of school as well, huh?

Killian: That's right. Quite the walk from there to here, but I don't mind a bit of cardio. Baki and Muhammad Ali Jr going to face each other tonight is what you told me.

Tokugawa: Of course. The son of the most famous boxer in the world is pretty bold going up against the likes of Baki. This is going to be quite the fight.

Killian: We'll see.

Coming out from one of the halls, Ali Jr walks out into the arena wearing white and was standing in the center as the crowd was cheering him on. He stares at the big entrance across from him, and he knows that's the direction where Baki Hanma would be coming out of.

Ali Jr: 'Soon... Any second, he'll be here. The man who is stronger than anyone else. Coming out of the darkness to defeat me.'

Out of nowhere, something or somebody jumps into the arena, causing a massive debris flow in the air. Ali Jr looks to see who it was until a silhouette with glowing red eyes darting at him appears from the smoke. When the dust started to fade away, Ali Jr and everyone else were surprised to see Yujiro Hanma standing at the center of the battlefield.

Ali Jr: 'Yujiro Hanma?!'

Killian: 'Dad?!'

"The Ogre?"

"The world's strongest!"

"Why is he here?"

"Does he want to fight Ali Jr?

"No way! He'll crush him!"

Ali Jr: What are you doing here?

Yujiro: It seems that you finally have your feet on the ground. Listen, in the near future, he'll bare his fangs at me. Sure, he may be an 18-year-old brat, but he's starting to gain enough strength to do so. I've figured you should know that's the type of man you're about to face.

Baki: Move it.

From behind Yujiro, Baki has shown up in the arena ready to fight Ali Jr with the crowd cheering at him.

Baki: This is my spot, old man.

Yujiro chuckles and pats them both on the shoulder.

Yujiro: All right, fight 'til you die. Rise to the challenge.

The two of them got ready for battle, and Yujiro walks over to a man who's supposed to be the one to beat the drum to begin the match, but Yujiro demanded him to move and be the one to officially start the fight. Everyone gotten quiet with Baki and Ali Jr staring each other down, Killian had his eyes set on both men and was locked in until Yujiro calls for the fight to start.