Birkin

weskers pov:

Recently I’ve been feeling…
Off…
Ever since that burnside girl convinced me to give them some work I’ve grown an quite strange connection with them. I have never been about procreation, never ever! The few kids I did have never got to meet me before I left their mothers. But… miss. Loretta, in the long nearly 4 years that she has worked for me, I’ve felt like I’ve gained a kind of… closeness to them. Which I never thought I’d be able to gain with another human again in this way since Birkin.
Birkin.
Birk-
I-

“God dammit”

I growled under my breath. The last thing I needed was to relive that despite me being a wesker, I still have some human feelings inside me. I quickly went back to what I was doing to distract myself.

I was trying to get more samples from Burnsides son but… I feel bad. I’ve been having his sister work for me, or more like the begged to work for me. They never made it clear what she was working for but also very clear at the same time. I’m surprised that Steve kid is even still alive. Not awake, but alive. I was going to just kill him off when I got enough of the Veronica virus from him, but I at least want to keep him a live for her. She is young and a good worker, never betrayed me like her father, and since she’s a child, she is a child she shall be awarded for good behavior, yes. Perhaps with her brothers life… but how…

Hmmm.. I’ll drop his body off in an abandoned lab. Yes. I’ll give her the location and nothing more… shit im thinking about that damn Lori kid… For forget it, I’ll let myself become close to someone this very. Last. Time.

I walk over to his incubator where the young Burnside rests. I touch the glass as I stare at him.

“Pitiful… if only you and your sister weren’t caught in the crossfire’s of me and your father.”

I laughed at this. A daughter and a son forced to suffer because their father crossed me. How sad. As I continued to focus on his body, I noticed something on the other side of the incubator leaning against the glass. Lori… just who I needed.

“Lori! I had an idea for a reward for your… *cough* …many years of working for me.”

She scoffed

“Oh really? What is it?”

“Can’t tell you yet!”

She stared at me like I killed her whole she wanted to get revenge. I mean, I totally did, but she doesn’t have to look at me like that.

“Cut the bullshit wesker. I really don’t want to play around.”

“In time you’ll see… yes… in time!”

“…”

“Well anyways I have to go work on that little award for you! Loves ya!”

“Fuck you”

Oh yeah, she’s totally obsessed with me. She’s probably going to want to work for me for real after I get done with my plans. I’ll be like a god to her…

IN TIME!

I sigh as I close the door behind me. I miss Birkin. I miss trusting someone like I did him. I miss what me and Chris had.

I laugh at that thought.

“I miss Birkin, of course, but I’d rather die than to miss Chris”

I mutter to myself. Hopefully I can trust Loretta as much as she says I can.