5. love you💝✨

Start from the beginning

Kook came to the restaurant and park his car. He got out of the car and went other side and left Tae and started to go inside.

Tae:-(pout)yahhhh lemme walk me wanna walk doll

Kook denied making Tae pout to became bigger. Kook shake his head and kissed Tae's cheeks deeply who eyed him secretly and kook make sad face smiling internally at his cute cub.

Baby cub Taetae rolled his eyes making kook to widen his eyes at his fluff ball cub. Tae turned his face towards kook and jutted out his pout wanting kiss their. Kook pecked his lips deeply.

They entered in a private cabin. Kook put Tae down who excitedly sat on one chair. Kook smile and sat next to him pulling his chair close to Tae.

Kook ordered Tae and his fav food (which he got to know when he saw Tae's data file) with banana and strawberry milkshakes.

Tae was eating his good excitedly and messily wanted to finish fastly as it's his fav. Kook shake his head and grab a tissue and wipe Tae's face who gave him a big boxy smile.

Tae started to eat again making a mess kook shake his head at this and decided to wipe Tae's face after he finish eating. He himself started to eat.

They both finished eating and now Tae was on kook's lap playing with his earrings. Kook wiped Tae's face clear and kissed his cheeks.

Kook:-(caressing Tae's cheeks) Taetae (ignored by Tae who was playing with his neck chain) huh! Baby (again ignored) cub

Tae:-(boxy smile) yeshhhhh doll (said making kook smile bashfully.)

Kook:-(smiling) do you wanna live with me alone?

Tae:- wae alone what bout unkie and jimin hyungie?

Kook:- i don't wanna live with them. Do you want to live with them?

Tae:-(hugs kook tightly) nuuuuu me only want my doll.

Kook:-(bunny smile) then let's goooooooo

Tae:-(confused) where?

Kook:(kissing Tae's cheeks) to our new home

Tae:- (shining eyes) leggooooooooo

They both giggle this time kook didn't lift Tae. He let Tae excitedly walk towards car himself following behind.

He carefully tugged Tae's seatbelt then his own and started the car. They both left from their towards their new home when Tae noticed eyes cream parlour.

Tae:-(shouted) STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Kook panicked listening to the shout and pressed the break hurriedly. He immediately undid his seatbelt cupping Tae's face seeing him fully if their is any prob.

Kook:-(Worriedly) what happened cub why u shouted? (Stilling cupping Tae's face due to which his voice went muffled)

Tae:-(pouting due to the hold) mwe wanth iwce-cweam.

Kook:- huh? You want ice cream? (Tae nodded) that's why you shouted? (Tae again nodded) yaaa don't do that ever again you gave me heart attack cub.

Tae giggled at kook's words and kissed his cheeks as apology. Kook smiled and got out of the car and went to buy ice-cream.

Tae wait for kook patiently to get his ice-cream and smiled widely when he saw kook coming back with the three ice-cream box in his hands.

Kook:- let's go and eat at home while watching TV okie. (Tae nodded excitedly but gasp after remembering something)

Tae:-(puppy eyes) dolll

Kook:-(chuckled) yes

Tae:-(pout) my toys and flushies