7. Mommy💝✨

I badly wants to give double update but due to my health I m not able to but let's hope to give tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

Hope you all will like this part ENJOY~~~~~~

__________________________________________________

It was the time school got off and all the students rushed outside but here Kook's cub along with younbin were outside of the their homeroom teacher listening who their talk who was talking to her husband who was hovering over her calling her mommy.

Well the idea to listen their talk was given by Younjun when he listen their teacher calling her husband daddy being confused and curious he told Tae and they both came to listen along with soobin whose ears are closed by younjun after listening to their teacher's talk.

(Remember right now they are in hushed tone so i won't mention it)
Tae:- junnie i think they are gonna some dirty dirty things like those in movies and drama.

Jun:-(nodding) yesh Taetae i also think like that.

Binnie:-(confused) what things?(widen eyes) Taetae Junnie runnn kookie hyung coming yaaahhhh

When they both didn't liten he kicked on both of their butt make them fall down with a loud thud that's when kook also reached their.

Kook hurried went towards them and lift both Tae and Younjun taking Tae in his arms and glared at soobin who was frozed and got scared by the glare which Tae noticed and hugged kook tightly and called him

Tae:- dolllll~~~~ (kook:- hmmm) we were just playing

Kook:- in front of teacher's room and i was searching for you in your class you made me worried cub.

Tae:- aish we were coming to you doll

Kook:-(suspiciously) u sure?

Tae nodded his head kook also didn't said as he know Tae will not hide anything he will surely tell him or ask him something what they were doing here.

They all left from their towards outside. Kook wait with younbin untill they both left. He after than went towards their car with Tae walking beside him blabbering while holding his hand and kook humming concentrating on his talk.

They both left towards their home not base camp cause kook used to be their just to avoid being in kim mansion.

After reaching their kook hurriedly freshup and changed his clothes and went towards kitchen to make something for them (he knows how to kook) and set the dining table.

He then left to call Tae who was freshing up after him. He enter inside and saw Tae wad thinking something deeply and called him.

Kook:- cub (tae got startled listening to him) what happened cub what were u thinking?

Tae:- hehe nothing

Kook:- hummm common let's go and eat

Tae nodded his head and got down from the bed. They both left towards dining table and sat beside each other and started to eat their food but kook chocked badly after what Tae asked him.

Tae:- doll why did teacher called her husband daddy?

After listening to him kook chocked very badly and started to cough Tae hurriedly give kook water who drink it and stared at Tae

Kook:-(sternly) from where did u listen this cub?

Tae:- (playing with fingers) ummm we ummm

Kook:- tell fast cub