Bubble Gum - K. MJ x Reader

Začít od začátku

"Hmmh," I wondered if I should finally see what was so special about this bubble gum.

Curiosity ended up winning and I slowly unwrapped the packaging.

There was nothing special about the bubble gum packaging in itself. It was just a simple pink color with purple bubbled writing on it.

I finally opened the pack and my eyes narrowed when I noticed something written in marker on the inside.

"Won't you come and find me?
            ~ I'm just a yummy clue away ~"

My head tilted in confusion.

I looked around to try to find the local who gave me the gum but quickly realized I had moved a bit away from that location.

"Must be a practical joke or maybe even marketing," I whispered under my breath.

Either way, I wanted to see what was so special about this gum and took a piece out. I unwrapped it and placed it in my mouth.

There was nothing special about the gum.

It was plain old bubble gum flavor.

I sighed as my mood reverted back to its original state and squatted down to regain my energy.

"I wanna go back home," I started to think again.

I knew my parents were doing their best to lift up my mood, but I didn't ask for this trip. None of it would change anything.

I twiddled with my fingers for a bit as I contemplated on how to ask my parents if we could go back home without sounding ungrateful.

It was then that I noticed something else...,

There was writing on the individual bubble gum wrapper.

"I took a picture with an animal that goes 'moo'. Think you can catch up?"

I was really confused.

There was something odd about this bubble gum pack.

"This writing-" I thought to myself.

I immediately jolted up when I realized something. I looked around for any clues of my suspicions and was met with nothing but disappointment.

I sighed and took another piece of gum out.

I took a few bites and it felt like this next piece was a bit sweeter.

"The sun rays must feel nice. Huh, MJ?"

The wrapper read.

A smile crept up on my face. To the point where my eyes were smiling too.

- Y/N POV -

I watched as MJ took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and soaked in the sun.