Chapter 23 - Fight with Lee 02.

Start bij het begin

"She spoke ill of him? She called him a cripple!" Sora exclaimed indignantly, and Naruto choked even more.

"SORA!!" His father reprimanded her, not wanting Naruto to hear such a thing.

"What did you do?!" Naruto finally recovered from his choking, alarmed. Breaking a child's arm for speaking ill of him seemed quite excessive in his opinion.

"Tsk. I won't apologize for that." She stubbornly said, turning her face away to avoid looking at Naruto, who still looked at her bewildered.

"You know I don't care about these things... You don't need to overdo it." Naruto commented, leaving his parents quite surprised by these words.

"That... is very mature of you, Naruto." Minato finally spoke, looking at his son. "You make me proud."

"Naruto..." Kushina also commented.

Mizu remained silent in thought, but Sora didn't seem to back down from her action.

Naruto went back to sleep after that, then the next day, being alone, decided to leave the village and go to the south side. He flew until he found a clearing with a house made of bones, well hidden.

Landing softly in the middle of the place, Kimimaro came out to greet him. "Naruto," he said, nodding. It had been a long time since they had met, over a year. Naruto, besides saving him from pursuers, had built a certain friendship with him.

"You've been training a lot in the last week, huh..." Naruto looked around the place full of bones across the field.

Kimimaro could not learn elemental jutsu now, after all, his only contact was Naruto, a non-chakra user, but still, he trained Kimimaro as he did with Sora. The boy had become very strong physically and was developing his bloodline very well over the last year.

But Naruto was noticing something strange with the boy, first was in the last few months finding his bed with blood on the side.

"How are you?" He directly asked.

"I'm fine. There's nothing to worry about." Kimimaro answered, but at that moment, he felt something and began to cough with his hand over his mouth, and blood started to trickle out.

"You're not fine at all..." Naruto commented, feeling the boy's life diminishing gradually, he wouldn't have many years of life if this continued.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

🦝 Raccoon here: 🦝

I deeply appreciate your support since the beginning of this exciting journey!

I hope each chapter has provided incredible moments. If you like my work and would like to support the continuation of this fanfic, consider becoming a patron with plans starting at $2!. As a token of gratitude, I offer access to more than 165 extra chapters with 8 active fanfics at the same time, along with other exclusive benefits on my profile, such as images and significant decisions for the stories.

Even if you are not a patron, I am making chapters available a few hours earlier here, so become a free member on the platform!

🌟 RaccoonLeague | Patreon🌟

Visit our Patreon for more: https://www.patreon.com/RaccoonLeague

Extra Content Already Available:

🌀 Naruto - Light Ninja! 20 extra chapters! (Complete fanfic for any subscription level.)

🏴‍☠️ One Piece - I Am a Different Luffy!: 30 extra chapters!

🔮 Danmachi - Infinite Mana System!: 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: The Legend of Jon Arctic!: 20 extra chapters!

🌀 Naruto - Minato Namikaze SI!: 30 extra chapters!

🗡️ The Witcher - As Uchiha Madara! 20 extra chapters!

⚡ Harry Potter - Shadow Monarch! 20 extra chapters!

👑 Game of Thrones: DragonBorn! 10 extra chapters!

🛸 Star Wars - The Gray Jedi! (New)

🧙‍♂️ Harry Potter - Ancient Magic! (NEW)

🌃 Cyberpunk: V Reborn! (NEW)

Except for One Piece with daily chapters and DragonBorn once a week, all fanfics are updated 3 times a week, there's just a pause in updating in the week, only to create drafts for the week's chapters.

In addition to the extra chapters, daily chapters are posted and 25 chapters per week!

Your support is very important and makes all the difference in keeping these stories alive.

Thank you very much for being part of this journey! I hope you continue to enjoy the story and that it brings even more joy to your life!

Visit our Patreon for more!!

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆