Chapter 03 - Family.

[Chapter Size: 1900 Words.]
Third Person POV
Konoha.
...

...

Naruto returned home after that, confident that Itachi was no longer following him and continued on his way walking calmly.

He encountered no trouble and entered the family property, the place was protected by a barrier created by his mother, capable of detecting any intruding chakra like the village barrier. However, Minato could easily bypass this system, even though Kushina had not been able to list their son as a "Resident" of the barrier, he could circumvent these systems without having chakra.

The same was true with sensors, if Naruto did not want to be found, he would simply vanish from everyone's sight and no one could find him. He often did this to troll the elite ninjas his father had assigned to watch over him, and his father couldn't even scold him, as they considered it a failure of the special ninjas.

As soon as Minato entered the property, he quickly reached his house, it was mid-afternoon. Minato had not had a meal with his sisters today because he had gone to a restaurant. So his sisters would be furious with him, which happened quickly as he approached his house.

Mizu and Sora were waiting for him at the front door, Mizu with a calmer look, while Sora always had a more serious expression.

"Naruto! Where have you been?! We've been looking for you everywhere!" Sora said, crossing her arms.

"I went to Teuchi's, just wanted to take a walk," Naruto replied calmly.

"Naruto, we've told you we don't want you going out alone, people can be very cruel..." Mizu said.

It was no secret to the family how Naruto was viewed in the village, while the sisters were seen in a good light, despite being Jinchuurikis, Naruto was viewed with disdain, although outwardly some showed respect for the child.

"You talk about people, it's fine, have you finished your training? I'm going to my room to read something," Naruto said simply and walked ahead into the house, the sisters just sighed watching their brother enter the door.

"Why does he always act like this, isn't he afraid someone might attack him?" Mizu asked, looking at Sora.

"He's always like this, we can't change Naruto, but we need to protect our brother..." She said firmly.

"Why does everyone treat him this way, what's the problem with him being a civilian, even being the Hokage's son?" Mizu mused more to herself than asking Sora.

"Someone is spreading rumors in the village, sister, someone wants to harm us and is targeting Naruto, you know rumors about us two started spreading, but dad quickly managed to control the situation, but Naruto is a point someone is exploiting..." Sora commented.

"Mom always says to stay close to him, we must protect him."

"Yes, with or without chakra, he is our blood, just as you are to me, Naruto is my brother and that doesn't change the fact that he doesn't have chakra or is incapable of being a ninja."

While the sisters were discussing Naruto, he was oblivious to this conversation as he entered his room and picked up some more books to read. He had personal access to the family's large library, but his interest was never in jutsus or things related to chakra, except for anatomy when he was studying the human body of this world.

"What shall we read... I think I'll go back to reading about the geography of the continent," Naruto picked up the book he was reading that morning and opened it again.

Hours passed and night soon arrived at the Namikaze residence, and with it, Kushina and Minato finally appeared for dinner with their children.

"We're home!" Kushina announced cheerfully.