Chapter 15 - Danzou/Sister.

[Chapter Size: 2000 Words.]
Third Person POV
Konoha.
...

...

In the Land of Fire, near Konoha, a chase was underway at this moment. Danzou, breathing heavily, was running through the dense forests with a group of his men who were still alive by his side, trying to escape their pursuers. The men following Danzou and his group were specialized ANBU ninjas of the Hokage. Danzou could have tried to deal with them, but he used his Mangekyō Sharingan to escape from Minato after losing the 6 Sharingans he had accumulated over the years. He ended up losing Shisui's eye to get rid of Minuto and apply a ninjutsu from that eye that stabilized him and allowed him to escape, but he ended up losing the eye when Minato managed to crush it before he could escape the yellow flash.

Another thing was that Danzou was without his two arms, one that he had to tear off in the loss of the 6 eyes, and another that he cut off because it bore the mark of Raijin. In this state, he could not deal with them, let alone the more imminent threat here, which was Jiraiya leading the squad.

"How did this go so wrong..." He murmured softly, but he no longer had time to lament his actions, not even Hiruzen could help him now.

"

Jiraiya, you don't understand. Everything I did, I did for the village!" Danzou shouted, as he continued to leap between the trees.

Jiraiya lifted his eyebrows, wondering if this old man would now try to justify himself when he is so cornered. "There is no justification for your actions, Danzou. You committed treason against the village and its inhabitants." Jiraiya responded, trying to catch up with him.

"You will regret this! Delay them!" Danzou shouted to a group of 10 root ambus, and they nodded before heading towards their pursuers, sacrificing themselves for their master.

The fight between the two groups began, and this gave Danzou an advantage, but not for long. As he was near the border, a giant shadow covered the sun and with an explosion, a giant frog lands in front of Danzou, blocking his path. Jiraiya had summoned a frog that had a spear and a shield to be faster and prevent the traitor from leaving the country.

"Will I end here?!" Danzou snarled for a moment, he could not deal with Jiraiya in his state, however, something happened.

BOOOOOOM!

"Gamaken, be careful!" Jiraiya shouted to his summoning when giant snakes appeared with a summoning explosion. Using his dish as a shield, Gamaken managed to defend against the snakes' attack.

"You..." Jiraiya looked dazed at the snake and a man on top of it. "Orochimaru! You showed up here and are protecting Danzou?!" Jiraiya could not help but exclaim, stunned.

"It's been a while, Jiraiya." Orochimaru commented, he was wearing the Akatsuki's clothes at that moment, but Jiraiya could never have imagined that they represented the organization he had been investigating some time ago.

"So, Danzou was in contact with you, why am I still surprised with someone as dirty as you, Danzou!" Jiraiya snarled.

"I can't let you capture my Konoha contact, since we have some partnership." Orochimaru said with a smile.

This gave time for Danzou to move. Jiraiya tried to attack, but Orochimaru prevented him. Jiraiya snarled and had to engage in a fight against Orochimaru, Danzou finally had passed by them.

Danzou, before going to the meeting trying to execute his plan to take the village under his control, had sent a ninja to make contact at one of Orochimaru's bases to have a plan B for escaping.