Chapter 22 - Fight with Lee 01.

[Chapter Size: 1800 Words.]
Third Person POV
Somewhere in the land of fire.
...

...

Naruto walked alongside Akame as they entered the village. He saw something interesting and stopped to buy something at a stall. "Give me one of those," Naruto said.

"Of course, honorable son of the Hokage," the woman selling said as Naruto rolled his eyes at these titles, even though many citizens still spoke ill of him behind his back, even if it seems it was an old traitor who had done this in recent years.

But Naruto knew that even with this stopping to a large extent, there were people who had ingrained this in their minds, and he still felt some disdainful looks. Naruto picked up what he bought and opened the package, starting to eat as Akame looked on without saying anything, until she couldn't contain her curiosity.

"I didn't know you liked eating rice crackers..." She murmured.

"I learned it from an old friend..." Naruto said, making Akame even more curious, but she didn't ask further knowing Naruto wouldn't answer while eating the cracker.

This reference didn't belong to this world; in his memories, his other-worldly self had befriended a vice admiral named Monkey D. Garp. He ended up joining the man, and sometime later picked up his habit of eating rice crackers, especially while annoying Sengoku.

Naruto and Akame continued to walk through the village side by side, as Naruto kept eating his cracker walking and chewing.

On the opposite side, Jiraiya was strolling through the village peacefully. His investigation against the light user turned out to be a failure; nobody knew who this ninja could be that fought nearly 2 years ago and there was no clue about him. What made it even more mysterious.

'Who is this ninja, why does he keep hidden? There's no one with that ability in the bingo book, why did he protect the Uchihas and kill Danzou's ninjas?' These were recurring questions in Jiraiya's mind, even debating it with his most talented student, Minato, neither of them could find any clue.

He was still pondering when he saw a familiar hair in the middle of the street and saw his student's son, Naruto. The boy was born with a quite special condition, thinking how someone could be alive without chakra in their body, but Naruto was proof of it.

The boy was also strangely mature, never cried as a child should with his situation, he shrugged off most mockery situations, unless it was a member of his family, because Jiraiya knew Naruto got upset when his sisters or parents felt sorry for him.

But Jiraiya had a good opinion of the boy, always calm and not letting his life plunge into darkness despite distancing himself from the ninja world and not following his talented family's path. Jiraiya also had to admit that he himself didn't pay much attention to the boy, because he couldn't do much and it made him feel awkward. His sisters were the jinchuurikis, if it wasn't his father the student of the prophecy, it would be one of them, for sure. So Jiraiya hoped they would become powerful kunoichi and that they would master their halves of the Kyuubi.

'What is this?' Jiraiya finally stopped looking at Naruto eating that package and saw a girl walking by his side. 'It seems it's the girl from last year's party.' He remembered.

'This kid... he may not have gotten his father's talents, but he certainly knows how to use his charm like him.' Jiraiya thought, satisfied, seeing that Naruto might have an Uchiha wife in the future.

Naruto continued to walk, despite seeing Jiraiya with his haki, he didn't even turn to the man with white hair, they weren't close, so he wouldn't pretend they were.