Chapter 23 - Fight with Lee 02.

Start from the beginning

"Behind you," Naruto spoke, and Lee quickly turned in the direction of the voice, but Naruto wasn't there, as he had moved even faster and was again behind Lee.

The boy felt his back bend the next moment with a kick from Naruto, sending him backward again. "You always have to be ready for your opponent, Lee." Naruto spoke again and was already by Lee's side before he could react, taking another hit.

'Garp once taught me that a good beating is a good lesson.' Naruto concluded, thinking about making Lee improve. After all, he wasn't Akame, his training should be different, and Naruto wanted to make the boy grow, so he would start a good session in this place.

Lee continued to fly and take hits, unable to react. He had taken the biggest beating of his life that afternoon; Naruto wouldn't stop until he was satisfied.

Time passed, and the day soon began to fade. Guy, excited after returning from a mission, came to this area to see his apprentice and his progress.

"Let's see how Lee is handling the power of youth!" Guy commented as he jumped between the trees, until he finally arrived at the location. But instead of finding Lee training enthusiastically, he found him sitting with his back against a tree, his face bleeding while one of his eyes was swollen along with his lips.

"LEE!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" Guy approached Lee, concerned about his condition.

"Kuyyy-semplei" Lee spoke incoherently, seeing Guy approaching.

"Who did this to you!?" Guy asked.

"jenjei..." Lee tried to speak properly while swallowing hard, "I thought I could be a great taijutsu specialist...But now I know I have a long way to go." He said, crying in a comical way.

"LEE..." Guy still worried. "Talk to me, what happened to you... Who did this..."

"Guy-sensei... it was the fists of love... why didn't you ever tell me about such a deadly taijutsu?!" Lee continued to cry.

While Guy tried to console Lee, Naruto went home walking. "I hope Lee becomes stronger... This boy can become very strong if he knows how to work his body." Naruto murmured with satisfaction. He jumped into the air, getting close, and entered his house unseen by the Anbu.

"Let's take a nap." He said and went to sleep, waking up later to some shouting.

"Sora! What you did was wrong!" Kushina spoke sternly to her daughter.

"I won't apologize for it!" Sora crossed her arms stubbornly.

"You know you shouldn't have acted that way, no matter if the other party might have deserved it!" Kushina still scolded her daughter while Mizu stayed silent beside them.

"What are you guys arguing about... Is dinner ready?" Naruto approached them amidst the discussion and was hungry.

"..." Kushina looked at him for a while, as did Sora. "Yes, my son, you can start serving yourself; we'll join you shortly." Kushina said, and Naruto didn't care much about the topic because Sora was being scolded.

Naruto served himself and began to eat while the table was filled by his family a little later; he noticed that his father was also angry.

"Sora..." He began.

"I won't apologize!" Sora said snarlingly.

"..." Kushina didn't know what to say.

"Hey, Mizu. Can you tell me what's going on here?" Naruto turned to his sister, letting his curiosity get the better of him this time since it had become a mystery to him.

Mizu seemed to hesitate a bit, while Naruto went back to eating and listening to his sister. "At the academy, there's a group of unbearable girls, we call them fan-girls, who cheer and talk about Sasuke all day. Sora got into an argument with one of them..." She hesitated even more. "This girl, Sakura, spoke badly of you in a moment of anger... So Sora broke her arm." Mizu said quietly, but the whole table had already heard, and Naruto choked hearing this.