CHAPTER 2: DELICIOUS

Start from the beginning

"I think it's you who thinks that I'm stalking you *laughing*."

"Noo I literally saw you behind *stops walking* that tree right there *pointing a tree* yes right there you were there and staring at me like you are planning something."

"*Laughing* really now that is weird now you are the one who is weird I mean this morning I'm late you silly."

"You were?"

"Yes when I came to our class you were sleeping when Mr. Davidson is about to teach you are already sleeping who is silly now *laughing* *bumping his body to her*."

"I mean hey what if you are late because you are stalking me I can't believe you did that."

"I went to my grandmother yesterday and we arrive back home like super late I only sleep at the train station and after I wake up boom guess what it was already 1:53 P.M and guess what again I literally ran home and take a bath and change clothes and the rest is now."

"Well don't expect me to believe in that *chuckled*."

"Ehhh what now well you don't need too anyways."

"I mean I know you are telling the truth. Dave. I trust you *smiled*."

"*Blush* Well what can I say we've been friends for so long."

"Yeah you were like my brother to me. Dave."

*Owwhh yeaa yess I am your I mean I don't want to be your brother anyways *whispered*."

"What do you say?"

"Nothing, I mean as I said.... If I could ask you.... For a coffee.... I mean if it's okay.... Mounette."

"Silly you."

"Yeah I'm sorry I think...."

"Sure."

"Owwhh really?"

"*nodded* mmmmh."

"Great *shouted* I see you this 4 P.M mounette I mean it will be special I swear you will not gonna regret it."

"Really."

"Yeah I am sure you will like.... my gift."

"Gift?"

"Byeeee!!! *running* see you later!!! *waving his hands*."

"Hey dave wait what do you mean by gift? Hey!!"

Dave ran while mounette is confused about what he meant by the gift and she is curious about the gift yet as she turns around and started walking while she was walking she observes again the surroundings as she was in the big doors of the campus she saw a field full of varsity players she started to walk again and the sun light shines her eyes and she covers it with her hand as she walks she saw this man with a charismatic guy a tall and attractive one all cover with his sweat as she walks she was staring at this guy

'This campus is full of busy people i mean what are they doing after their school I wonder if they hangout ehh of course they do I am sure they are rich and with their money they can buy anything they want like that guy over there he must be the musicians I mean I saw him playing that electric guitar and it's so fire and this girl this girl is pretty and she....'

"Hi there."

"*Shock* hello uhh nice to meet you."

"Natasha *Offers a handshake*."

"Owwhh mounette i am mounette Xanders."

"Natasha Anderson *smiled* I saw you earlier."

"Earlier?"