CHAPTER 1: DECISIONS

"Robert, Do you see them?"

"*slurps* Ohh *slurps* Honey what.... (Looking at his wife and after he looks at where his wife is looking) you see what now (laughs) not now honey I ask my boss to not go to work this.... Oh I mean a whole week yeah (fake laughs) honey.... I understand (hold his wife's hand) we will".

"Robert".

"I know.... It might.... I don't know maybe nex..... (Robert looks at his wife as she adores those kids playing together) honey come on.... stand up".

"Robert.... Where we goin....".

"Trust me.... You'll never forget this.... This is the decision you ever wanted."

• Robert and his wife came to a rental yacht and 40 minutes till the dusk robert took his wife at this yacht and drove up far away in the resort as he goals for peace a moment later he stop the yacht right exact surely like his goal he look up his wife and a while he opened up a box that has a whiskey and a 2 cups and after he opened up a whiskey and he got a two cup and gave the one to his wife and then both of them standing as he poured the whiskey both into their cups and after it he put the whiskey back inside and the moment he gets out back to his wife Robert is looking at his white reflected diamond colored skin wife and he smiled as he can't believe that she got him after all those years of him pursing her and finally he decided to fullfill his wife's dream..... To have a child.

"You are such a precious stone (holding her face with one hand) that I won't.... don't wanna misplace with.... (Touching her hand) Honey tonight we will finally....".

"Finally what.... robert?".

"The best decision".

"The best decision?.... What do you mean?....".

"We will do it tonight as soon as this dusk is gone we will do it".

"Do what Robert I am confused.... I am scared.... Robert".

"Don't need to be scared this dusk we drink this wine and will do it".

"Do what Robert please tell me I'm having this mixed emotions right now Robert".

"(Smiled) I guess it's time.... Cheers honey....

"Honey this whis.... Ohh what are you doing honey?".

"Are you ready?".

"Robert? Ready for what put me down are you gonna throw me I.... I can't swim you know".

"Tonight is happening".

"What is happening Robert tell me tell me (she said it with a scary tone)".

"Tonight is.... Happening.... the best decision (Smiled)".

"The best decision?".

"What should we name him honey or I say what should we name her".

"Robert.... Is this will.... Tonight.... The best.... DECISION?".

"It is.... The best decision".