☆ I found you, 𝑭𝑨𝑲𝑬𝑹 .ᐟ > DOPPEL!FRANCIS x DOORMAN!READER! <

You sat in the office, just minding your own business. It was currently late, and not many people had shown up today. You yawn as you look up at the window, yep,, still no one.

" Where is everyone? I haven't seen a lot of people today. Normally,, a lot of people want to get inside,, "
You said to yourself out loud. You sigh and look around for something to do to get rid of your boredom, when you saw a piece of paper lying on the ground. You began drawing on the back of the random paper you found. As time passes, you finished your drawing.

You drew Francis Mosses! He was your favorite. He gave you little gifts every now and then, from bottles of milk, to your favorite candies. You always wondered how he knew your favorite candies, but you figured he saw you eating them every now and then and bought them.

You smile at the drawing, you write a small signature and set it to the side. You lean back in your chair and close your eyes. That's when someone taps the window. You open your eyes to see Francis, but,, it's Hoonman.

" Hoon,,, hooooonnn,,, "
The doppelgänger says, tapping on the window over and over. His eyes are locked on you, and he wants in.

" Oh wow, you silly goober. You aren't Francis! I found you, Faker! "
Hoonman's smile falters for a second, before he smiled more. He keeps tapping on the window, like it would just soon break. You couldn't help but find fear in his appearance, but you found it sorta silly.

Hoonman keeps saying "Hoon,,," over and over, trying to communicate with you. He really wants inside. If you could only open the door. Soon he started banging on the door, and it made you jump. He looked very angry, but he still kept his smile.

" Calm down I'll get rid of you soon! "
You tell him, and he somewhat growls. You close the metal sheet over the window, and you call the D.D.D. Soon they arrive, get rid of the doppelgänger, and the window opens up.

Not long after, another doppelgänger appears of Francis.

Hands fall from his hat, and he kinda just stands there with his stoic emotion, not even noticing the hands.

" ,,, Doppelgänger. "

" Nuh uh. "

- Later,, -

Soon your shift was done, and you leave the office. You notice something off, and there stood Francis, in the way of the door.

But it's the Hoonman.

- Maybe part 2 idk ?? I got lazy at the end , sorry .

❥ Word count: 428