☆ Let me in. > DOPP!FRANCIS x DOORMAN!READER <

" Francis Mosses. "
Said the Milkman, as you checked his ID and Entry request. He stands there patiently while waiting for you to check everything .

" You're not on the list, Francis. "
You tell him, seeing that he didn't appear to be on today's list. He seems utterly confused. Not on today's list?

" Oh,, well- I had to leave earlier than usual this morning. There was an extra at work. "
He said, nervously taking off his hat and running a hand through his hair before putting his hat back on.

" Well,, "

Francis makes his move. He smiles softly leaning against the window.
" Oh {name}, surely you'll let me in? I'm oh,, so tired. You know I live here, just let me in. "

He smiles a little more, taking off his hat again.
" Surely you must be tired too, right? Working all day, in this tiny room,, maybe later after your shift you can come to my apartment! I'd love it if you were there. "
You blush. Francis Mosses invited you to his apartment? You couldn't say no.

" I'd love to, Francis,, "
Francis smirks, knowing he's got you wrapped around his finger. He chuckles deeply as he looks at you.

" Thing is,, you'll have to let me in. And if you do, it'll make this 100x easier, promise. And it'll be done and over with. "

That's when you see it. Sharp teeth. His eyes lock with your {e/c} ones.

You stare at him, getting ready to push the button and call the D.D.D. His eyes widen, and he scowls.
" Wait, what are you doing?! I'm not one of them, {name}! Just let me in! "
He said, anger hinting in his voice.

The window cover falls over the window, but is somehow pushed back up.
Francis stands there, a slight hint of anger on his face.

" What the ,, work damn you! "
You say, pressing the button once more. Again, the window cover falls, but is pushed back up. Now Francis is covered in small bits of blood. You can see bodies of the D.D.D behind him.

" Just let me in, {name}. "
He says a little too calmly, but still with anger. The window cover falls, and is pushed back up, and Francis has his hands together, and is begging to be let in, covered in blood and without his hat.

" Please,,? My dear- Let me in, please! I'll make it worth your while, I swear! Just let me in and I'll repay you any time! "
He pleads, tears forming in his tired eyes. He really hates to do this, but it was the only way he would get inside.

" ... "
You debate with yourself. You know you shouldn't, but you can't help the way he looks. Slowly you inch your hand over to the green unlock button, and his eyes follow your hand.

You press it.

And he smiles.

" Oh, thank you so much {name}! I shall be on my way now, thank you again, so much! "
He said, taking his ID and Entry request and walking through the door.

" ...Lucky me. "

❥ Word count : 511