☆ That looks promising . > FRANCIS x BAKER!READER <

( Kinda Francis and Third Person POV ? )

Francis walked along the street, holding the milk carton with the milk inside it. He walked and walked, his arms and legs tired from carrying and walking.
' Who the hell needs this many milk bottles..? '
He thought to himself, setting the carton down to stretch real quick before picking it up and proceeding to his route.

Eventually, he sees a bakery. He looks at his list of deliveries, seeing the name "DREAM CAKES" and walks inside.

The aroma of freshly baked goods hits him instantly. He sniffs the air, and he can definitely tell that whoever baked these was good.

He walks up to the counter.
" Milk delivery. "
He says, and the cashier told him to just bring it to the back. He walks to the back, and his eyes wander around. He looks around, before his eyes land on you.

' Holy,, '
Francis thought for a second that he could be dreaming, but he shakes his head and continued with his stoic expression. He feels the blush creep up on his cheeks, but he sighs and walks up to you.

" Hey uhh,, where do you want this? "
He asked, and when you speak, his heart melts.

" Oh! Let me show you! "
He followed you, his mind racing with thoughts. Once you two were to the fridge, you open it for him. He starts to load the fridge, but you stop him.

" Hey now, let me help. You must be tired with carrying all this milk! "
You tell Francis. He smiles softly, but puts back on a serious expression and keeps doing work.

" Thank you. "
He says, nodding.

You two were filling the fridge with milk when both of you grab for the same bottle, and his hand was on yours. He blushed and pulled his hand away, but wished he could've kept it there. You on the other hand laugh it off, but deep down you wished the same. You saw him as handsome, and kind.

" S-Sorry, sorry. You go ahead. "
Francis says, before getting a few more bottles and putting them up into the fridge. Soon you two were done. Francis sits up and stretched, and wondered why he was hurting a lot. Eventually he walks back to the front, but hears you calling for him.

" Hm? "
He turns around and sees you running to him with a box in your hand.

" Take this! I,, wanted to thank you for bringing those. "
You tell him. He looks at the box, and noticed you had gift him donuts. He noticed the money with it too.

" .. Well, you're welcome, and thank you for the treat. "
Francis smiles and leaves. He makes his way to the next stop, taking a bite out of a donut.

" Huh, that looks promising. "

❥ Word count: 467