☆ NO KISSING THE MILKMAN ! > FRANCIS X DOORMAN!READER <

You were the new Doorman, since after last week when the old one let in a doppelgänger, you applied and now here you were. The D.D.D cleaning crew men were explaining the rules of the whole thing, and one specific rule caught you off guard.

" No kissing the milkman! "
You stare in disbelief, not even knowing who the milkman is. You shrugged and smiled.

" I don't think that's gonna be a problem. "
You say, a mischievous glint in your eyes as one of the D.D.D crew men look at you suspiciously. They raise an eyebrow at you, smirking under their mask.

" You haven't seen him! So don't go saying that just yet,, "
They say, walking off with a slight chuckle. You on the other hand, stare at the window. You look around the office, looking at the papers and folders scattered along the desk.

' I wonder what he looks like ,, '
You thought to youself. You wondered what he would look like. You picture many faces, before someone taps at your window.

You look up to see a man in a white button up shirt, a black bowtie, and a 1950s hat that has the word "MILKMAN" printed across the front. You can't help but stare at his facial features. Brown hair, tired eyes, tan skin, nice lips,,

You realize you're staring when he clears his throat.
" Milks here. "

You blush when you hear his voice. Low, slightly raspy from lack of sleep.
' WE MUST STAY FOCUSED BROTHERS. WE MUST STAY FOCUSED. '

" Wow,, uhm,, hello there! ID and Entry Request please. "
Francis hands you his ID and Entry Request, sliding them through the slot. You check everything and he's all good.

" ,, So,, you're the new doorman? What's your name? "
Francis asks, raising an eyebrow as he leans against the wall. He's never heard of you, so he wants to get to know you.

" M-My name is,, {name}. "
You say, and Francis nods. He takes his ID and Entry request back, and shrugs.

" Well, you probably already know me. I'm Francis, Francis Mosses. I uhh,, work as the milkman for the town. "
Francis says, and you nod. You really wanted to say something, but you kept silent.

Francis looks at you, and sighs. He gets off the wall, and smiles.
" Well,, I should be on my way. See you later,, {name}. "

Before he walks off, you run out the office real quick and run to him.
" Wait! "

He turns around, looking at you.
" Hm? "

You run over, and acting on sudden urges, you kissed Francis, and he seems surprised, before kissing back.

The D.D.D were not happy.

❥ Word Count : 439