chapter-4

Warnings:
Swearing
Emetophobia (two times)
Mpreg/hj

Extras:
"Warning, 13 cyclones, heading for the Philippines may-oct"... 😨
Someone asked me if cheesy had a gap between his front teeth or if one of his teeth fell out, actually one of his teeth fell out, I forgot what it was called so I just called it a tooth gap, sorry if it's wrong.

———————————————————

Trophy slowly stirrs awake, his shoulder feeling sore and heavy.

Wait, his shoulder?

He gets spooked as he sees cheesy resting on his shoulder, and arms around his waist. He forgot he fell asleep watching movies with cheesy.

"Cheesy.. cheesy wake up" trophy gently nudges cheesy

Cheesy wakes up, his eyes immediately landing on trophy. It takes him a few seconds to process what is going on before sitting up.

"I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have been that close to you without consent! I hope you weren't uncomfortable." Cheesy says in a nervous tone.

"No it's okay." Trophy stretches before getting up "I'm gonna go downstairs." Trophy walks out of cheesy's room, leaving cheesy flustered and confused.

Cheesy grumbled, putting his hands on his face. He couldn't help but keep thinking about hugging trophy, how warm he felt, and how affectionate he was

'maybe I should go get ready for the day.' he got up and looked at the mirror, before realizing something.

"I forgot to moisturize my AFRO- goddamn it..." Cheesy sighs "my hair definitely won't last.."

"S-s-sup" bomb says as he wakes up

"ACK-" cheesy let's out a small yelp "bomb? Wait where have you been?"

"I-i-i h-have be-en h-here f-for a-a wh-while. Y-you d-d-didnt n-no-notice?"
Bomb asks as he gets up from his bed.

"Well... Actually no one really noticed, you're kind of, easy to forget. N-no offense." Cheesy says as he tries to save his afro.(Nah it's not salvageable be bald atp/j)

"O-o-oh.. r-r-really? We-well... P-p-paper a-and o-o-oj d-d-doesnt se-seem to f-forget me, t-they rememb-ber me a-a-alright..." Bomb smirks

"Wait ew, is that a sex joke!?" Cheesy's face crunches up in disgust.

"U-uh.. n-n-no.. h-hah-ha.."

"Are you seriously sleeping with both oj AND paper!? Cheese and rice.." cheesy says with disbelief"you don't have to answer that.. uhm, do you think I would look good in braids?"

Bomb hums "n-n-nah.. a-a-fro is b-better o-on yo-you."

Cheesy kisses his teeth "eh.. wait did you see me and trophy cuddling?"

Bomb nods "d-don't w-worry.. I-i-i won't t-t-tell a-anyone."

Cheesy smiles as he finishes fixing/moisturizing his hair and leaves "thanks!" cheesy walks outside his room.

The hotel was a mess as always, but today is a little more peaceful. Cheesy walks downstairs, seeing the cherries watching something on the TV, then he looks at the kitchen, trophy was making protein shakes, as always.

"Yo. Cheesy." Salt called out "come here."

Cheesy walks up to them, curious about why they called him over.

"What is-" cheesy suddenly got yanked outside by salt and pepper

"Cheesy, we saw trophy get out of your room looking.. not so good, why was he in your room? Did y'all do something?" Salt asks, while pepper keeps quiet.