Chapter 43 ~ Intense Moment🌡

Start from the beginning

"Anhh!"

"Look at this Aadya. How hard I am for you. Only you." He growled as I gripped his shoulders. He lifted me in a fraction of second as my legs wrapped around his taut torso.

"I cannot control anymore love." He whispered against my neck.

"Don't Control Meri Jaan." My voice was barely audible but he heard as my lips were close to his ears. He groaned as he rubbed his length over my core and I moaned loudly. He body was pressed against mine not leaving space even for the air to travel.

"Anhh! Arjun. It feels so good."

He rubbed himself again as I bit my lips to stop the loud sound to escape.

"Don't baby. Moan for me. Tell me you like it when I please you." He groaned.

And I nodded placing my head over his shoulders. He gripped my ass and squeezed it saying "words Jaan."

He pushed my ass against himself as I cried in pleasure biting his shoulders.

"Anhh yes yes. Ahh I lo-ve it."

He kept rubbing himself as I was moaning continuously and he was groaning in my ears. I felt my stomach tightening. The pleasure was too much to handle. I felt like peeing and then released as hot liquid came out of my core with a loud moan.

"Anhh Ar-Jun Anhh I am cl-close Ahhh"

"Yes baby cum for me. Argh! Anhh"

He too released after few seconds. We both were panting heavily as his face was rested in the crook of my neck and his heavy and hot breaths fanned there. I was breathing heavily and was not in my senses. I felt Arjun patting my cheeks as I opened my eyes to look at him.

[🍁Scene ends here🍁]

"Are you okay?" He asked concerned.

And I just nodded smiling lightly slowly calming down.

"That was so awesome Jaan. It was my first time." He told looking at me and I was shocked with the information. He smiled and pecked my lips.

"Mine too." I said timidly.

"I know. I can't get enough of you." He kissed me yet again but gently this time.

"Let's change now hmm" he draped me in a bathrobe and lifted me in bridal style and placed me in the bathtub.

"I'll wait outside." He said and left. Although we just dry humped each other I was still shy to unveil my self in front of him. After cleaning myself  I Walked to the closet he smiled at me and  gave me one of his t-shirt.

"Change Into this. I'll be back after showering." He patted my head and disappeared into the bathroom.

I quickly changed my clothes and wore his black T-shirt. I was feeling exhausted and tired so I went and laid down on the bed reminiscing the earlier moments. We had taken a step forward in our relationship and I was very happy.

Moments later Arjun came out in his pants and shirt. He came to me and kissed my forehead.

"My baby! I love you so much." He engulfed me in his arms and I hugged him back happily.

"You wait here I will bring our dinner." He proposed

"No I will come downstairs. It will not look good you know what I mean" I protested as I did not want to seem rude to the family members.

"No they won't assume anything. I will just say you are tired which you are right" he teased.

I slapped his chest blushing and he chuckled. After a while he came with a tray of food. He fed me and himself.